More wilderness?

HERE IT COMES!!! THIS IS THE BIG LAND GRAB THE NAZI WOLVE NUTS WANT.ITS A VERY SERIOUS SUBJECT,THEY WANT THESE TRACTS OF LAND TO CREATE THERE OWN JURRASIC PARKS AND TO CREATE CORRIDORS WHERE THE PUBLIC IS NOT ALLOWED,THEY ALL SHOULD BE TRIED FOR HUMANITY CRIMES.THE STATES ARE LOSING THERE ABILITY TO CONTROL THERE OWN RESOURSES AND ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHEN THEY HAVE ANY SAY;PUBLIC OR OTHER WISE.IDAHO,MONTANA AND WHYOMING look at the recent history with the introduction or the non-indiginious canadian wolve.THAT WOLVE DONT BELONG HERE IN THE LOWER 48 AND ANYONE THAT MIGHT THINK SO IS A BIT UNBALANCED IN LIFE,HENCE: THE ANTI GUN FREAKS, ANTI HUNTING FREAKS,THE ANTI GOD BLESS AMERICA FREAKS,THESE WOLVES ARE A PART OF A PROGRAME TO SUCK EVERYONE OUT OF THE WILDERNES SO YOU CAN BE ACOUNTED FOR!THIS CANADIAN WOLVE IS AS BAD AS EVIL GETS.YOU ALL BETTER WAKE UP AND PAY SOME ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER BECAUSE HISTORY IS IN THE MAKING.HUNTWOLVES.COM SAVEWESTERNWILDLIFE.COM LOBOWATCH.COM SAVEELK.COM . CAN YOU AGREE THAT TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE? THE US GOVT IS TELLING YOU WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.OPEN YOUR EYES AND DO THE RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF!PREPARE! PREPARE! PREPARE! GB

Morning,
NVREDDOG is right on about the those darn devil dogs. Once you got them you will never get rid of them EVER. Without the use of poison, that will never happen and tring to control them by hunting with seasons you will never ever get rid of them. They are very very hard to hunt. You will not put a dent in the population with a rifle. All you hunter south of Idaho better get busy NOW.
Gary
Moscow, Idaho

Good. The only ones to worry are the fat and lazy who can't get into the land on their own. Protecting land is not the end of life as we know it. Get a grip.

+1
This is not congressionally designated wilderness that we are talking about; it is "BLM wilderness". So, yeah there will be some restrictions but it is BLM for he@ls sake. In my mind this is a good move to have "a wild area" but not wilderness. Managers can still manage the land(burn/let burn, treat weeds, use mechanical devices, etc.)without the restrictions of "designated wildeness". They might not be able to build wind mills and build roads everywhere but it just adds to the spectum of public lands we have as citizens of this country IMO.
You may or may not be able to drive your wheeler there, but at least you will have some habitat (IMO, the single most important element of good animals) for the game for future generations of hunters to enjoy.
Although I was in favor of the 2012 changes in UT deer hunt, I still don't think that this is going to produce the "turn-around" people want to see. Simply put, we/they shoot does, we build houses in critical habitat, we drive vehicle through critical habitat, we chase them year-long (scout, hunt, horn hunt), there are too many people that deserve everything (IE-"that's my deer" or " I'm rich, I deserve that"), there is too much money involved, so on and so forth!
I hate people that just #####, so I will give you a solution with this rant:
1. Get Involved--it is easy to sit behind your computer and say that "they" don't listen, but how many public meeting have you been to? It is easy to blame DH hunters for having or expecting more oportunity than you, but how much work have you done to enhance or help manage wildlife. How many times have you called F&G when you found a dead-head that could have been poached? Maybe nothing ever happens, or maybe they don't seem to care, but maybe it is the break they need.
2. Stay on the Trail! I own and ride a wheeler, but he#l there are a lot of roads out there and a lot of people that are ruining it for their fellow hunter. It is simple, if there is no trail there or if it is closed to motor vehicles then don't go there. It is far easier to close things off then to open them back up to motor vehicles.
3. Think about your actions. I horn hunt, I hunt, I scout, but I think about my impacts when I am out there. I dont' think that my s#$T don't stink, but I do "think" when I am out there. I think about my actions and how i may effect other's experiences or impact game. As hunters we need to think about our accumlative effects. When there are too many poeple in the feild doing what "I do" then the "managers" my need to manage it. If that mean resticting it so be it ( as much as it pisses me off to say that). In nature it is all a game of numbers!
4. Walk the talk. If you want bigger deer, don't shoot the smaller ones! I will admit that I do not live on deer meat year-round; I used to shoot the first buck I saw. I guess I have changed. I want to shoot big deer, I do not want a 2-point, I do like watching the same deer mature. I, like many (I think?)I want to hunt deer and see deer. I want to cut a fresh track that makes your heart jump. I want to earn a chance at a big buck. I want a place to do this with my children!

More quality habitat equals more quality game.

3p2

This has nothing to do with wolves.

Unless getting off your quad or out of the pickup is too much work what is the downside?

I'm not a UT resident but as I understand it the Escalante monument is open to hunting isn't it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom