MORE TECHNOLOGY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Good Thing Me & My Friends Went To School/Grew Up When We Did!

We Had Guns In The Gun Racks In Our Trucks & Parked On School Premises!

We took Guns Inside The School,We Tore Em Down,Refinished The Stocks & Re-Blued The Metal!

We Went Rabbit Hunting On Our Lunch Breaks!

Nobody Ever Got Hurt Or Done Anything Stupid!

Looks Like We Saved The School/Schools 3 MILLION!

I'm Sure 3 Million Is Just a Start!

I Remember One Time in Wood Shop We Were Actually in The Classroom Studying a Book with Shop Tools In It & A Classmate Jumped Up Said: Bess Has Got a Pistol,Our Shop Teacher Said can You Stand Up & Show Us What Kind It Is?

Try That In today's World!

I Don't Suppose There Will be any Tax Hikes To Cover Any Of This?

We had a kid in my class who brought in his dad's WW2 subgun.

Pulled the bilt back and wasn't watching. Bolt slammed forward and removed his Pinky tip.

Same kid broke a crayon off in his nose in 2nd grade. On purpose.

Going to be kind of funny when they are chasing concealed carry guys, considering the state of Utah allows CC Permit holders to carry on public school property.

Going to be kind of funny when they are chasing concealed carry guys, considering the state of Utah allows CC Permit holders to carry on public school property.

Teachers, custodians, maintenance dudes, lunch lady's.

It's not shocking though. Weber County is $53 million over budget building 3 schools.

One might think that perhaps the indoor training facility at the new high school might be excessive, but, it's "for the children".

I'm betting some admins family member owns the detection company

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom