MORE TALK ON DRONES???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Who's Getting one/some?

What all you gonna use them for?

Pre-Scouting?

Post-Scouting!

Use them during Season?

Spying on the Neighbors Wife while She's Sun Bathing by the Pool?

If you did Take a B&C/P&Y Animal thanks to your new Drone,You gonna Lie & Enter it anyway?

Don't get me Wrong!

I like my new Toy!

My New Toy:

6524drone.jpg

A New Season Maybe?

2467drone1.jpg

New Ammo?

7372drone2.jpg

A Picture from Myton:

8490drone3.jpg

Remember the Protected Species:

6171drone4.jpg

I'm seriously thinking about getting this model,it'll stay in the sky for over a year with No Maintenance,sends continuous video back to your computer & the Sun keeps it fueld,can you Imagine the Scouting this New Bird can do in a years time?

1975drone5.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You people are disgusting, making fun of modern technology.

I guess you think we should ban everything but spears and rocks?
Start down this road and the government won't stop until we go back to the caveman days,that's their goal isn't it?

Think how cool it will be to watch videos of a drone spotted trophy, one that has eluded death for several years.
He gets spotted running from a drone, he tries to go for cover, just before he gets there, a 1383 yard shot from a computerized ultra range 401 ultra eagle takes him out.
Now what's better than that?

let me be the first to offer a class in shooting down drones, what to look for, what gun to use, how to tell a drone form real birds, all for the low price of $59.95 plus basin tax of one 30 pack (bud light} sign up to day get a free pair of drone binnos,,,,,

Easy there elkun!

You claiming you're gonna do a TUNE-UP on my Bird?

Bad elkun,bad!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just finished my new shotgun build for the upcoming drone season. Can't wait to try it out!!!

5422giant_shotgun_005.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>let me be the first
>to offer a class in
>shooting down drones, what to
>look for, what gun to
>use, how to tell
>a drone form real birds,
>all for the low price
>of $59.95 plus basin tax
>of one 30 pack (bud
>light} sign up to
>day get a free pair
>of drone binnos,,,,,
>
You take the new bitcoin?

I watched a guy playing with one on a beach recently. It was pretty cool. But I think the 10 minute battery life is going to limit their usefulness for scouting until affordable technology improves.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>I watched a guy playing with
>one on a beach recently.
>It was pretty cool. But
>I think the 10 minute
>battery life is going to
>limit their usefulness for scouting
>until affordable technology improves.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

Wrong NVB!

Check the Last Pic I Posted!

And you missed "affordable" Bess. What would one of those cost that could carry the radio controls to fly it, camera and some way to transmit that data to the person controlling it miles away? How big would it have to be to have enough solar capacity to carry all that?

I'm not saying it can't or won't be done. I'm saying right now it's cost wouldn't line up with a hunting budget. I could hire a bunch of Utard scouts to do the work for a little notoriety and some cash.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

This Solar Powered SUPER BIRD NVB will do more Aerial Scouting/Recording/Transmitting in one Hour than all the TARDville Scouts could do in 6 Months!

You sayin Our Utah Top Outfitters won't have something Similar to the SUPER BIRD I Posted?

They'll have the Best & it'll be Pocket Change to a few of them!

I know what you're sayin NVB!

Most people like me will only be able to afford the 1 hour Condor Model!

Once again,Money Rules I guess!

You start Payin 50 to 75 Guides/Scouters,Well that Ain't Cheap Either!

Just Sayin................!

I think it would be easier to just go to the local airport . Give a pilot a few bucks and fly your hunt area. Much easier then trying to figure out how your million dollar drone works.

LOL BIGJOHN!

But You know these Modern Day Punk-Ass Kids would Master the SUPER BIRD within Minutes!

Besides!

Going for a Plane Ride would require too much effort in todays Huntin World!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom