More poachers

Crazy it went on for that long but shouldnt they give the meat to the homeless and vetrans or needy familys. Not the local zoos polar bear or the animal rehab centers the zoos and animal rehab centers our environmentalist lettuce eatin bit###. But oregon always has been a greeny state.

Gotta love this line by the grandkid.

The prosecutor said he asked the boy why he needed a spotlight to hunt deer, and the child replied: "Because it's dark outside, and they'll stop and look at you."

UN-BE-LIEVABLE! ! !

GBA

At least they officially lost their hunting privileges for life...

Of course, since they're poachers, does not being able to have a legal tag really do anything to them..? Kinda like tellin a crack dealer, "Hey, sellin crack is illegal for you from now on"

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Crazy. To bad it had to go on for so long. Glad to see a judge give some substantial time and something that they will have to think about turning themseves in for the next four years.

Probably won't stop them from poaching, but at least the officials have there number and can keep an eye on them.

As for the meat I would not want to eat any of their take. Probably take as good care of it as they do their hunting ethics. Great donation to the zoo's though. I like to see a judge thinking!!!!

Are you kidding? I bet that meat is top notch! you get that much practice, you can't help but get good at butchering. Stupid that they are giving it to zoos though!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom