More pirates

What do you think is the problem? - Somali pirates are threatening to hunt down and kill American sailors

What should be done? - Shoot any Somali pirates attempting to hunt down and kill American sailors.

Terry

easy solution, kill them all! No reason in screwing around with terroristic threats.

Go in and just take care of the problem the right way this time!
No stragglers and nobody left to start it up again...
The world should know they shouldn't mess with the US...

I read where most maritime insurers wont let the ships carry guns because of liability concerns, seems stupid considering what happens when they don't have guns, here's what I think would curb pirating.

49e660d145751468.jpg

YOU'RE WRONG Beef Cakes!!!

TOAST THAT LITTLE CHICKEN #HI# COUNTRY & STAKE IT AS U.S. TERRITORY!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Your funny Bessy :)
you can't just nuke the whole area because they got pirates, take California for example, all them butt pirates,
yet we jus can't wipe'em all out.

Do it the good old fashioned American way. Get together with the pirates and work out a fair fee per ship and pass on the extra costs to the end consumer.

That's the way we do most everything else.

Eel

49d778ac3681054a.jpg

I say we just freeze their assets...Ha Ha Hillary Rod em is smokin chronic. I say we warn them once and then we parade a couple merchant ships in loaded with some of our servicemen dressed up as civilians. When the pirates come aboard then we lower the boom on them. If we smoked a few of them they would back off.

BFE??????? Why cant we nuke the butt pirates? We can nuke california, santa fe, albuquerque, Washington DC, the entire east coast, and any other state that generally disagrees with my general train of thought!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom