More local news

That's horrible. It looks like he was having some sort of episode and the officers had no choice but to use lethal force.

A man lost his life, a woman lost somebody close to her, and several officers have to deal with knowing they pulled the trigger.

The officers were absolute professionals throughout.

That's horrible. It looks like he was having some sort of episode and the officers had no choice but to use lethal force.

A man lost his life, a woman lost somebody close to her, and several officers have to deal with knowing they pulled the trigger.

The officers were absolute professionals throughout.
Back in the early 80's my wife's cousin got in trouble with the law. One night he brandished a gun and the cops killed him. My wife contacted the officer and assured him he did the right thing. It's just a tough deal for everyone and it never really goes away.

Eel, has Al Sharpton showed up yet to yell that they shot that poor innocent boy for no reason at all, except he was black and they was white. His issued appeared to be on drugs.
RELH

Eel, has Al Sharpton showed up yet to yell that they shot that poor innocent boy for no reason at all, except he was black and they was white. His issued appeared to be on drugs.
RELH
I haven't heard anything. It's in huntindad4's county. Maybe he knows.

Never ever take a knife to a gun fight. He had the cops do a suicide by LEO. Sad deal for those officers.

I had to have a talk to one young deputy about officer safety and going home after every shift. He allowed a Adam Henry, under the influence of drugs, get too close to him and received a stab to the chest with a screwdriver the felon had in his hand.
The only thing that saved the deputy was his bullet resistant vest or he would have received a possible fatal wound to his heart.
He admitted that he had his gun on the suspect and I questioned him about why he did not shoot when the suspect got within 7 yards of him. His answer was, I had doubts that the sheriff would back me on a officer involved shooting.
I advised him that it is better to be tried by 12 instead of being carried by 6 pallbearers.
RELH

Just do what the officer it telling you it is not rocket science.

He definitely had a death wish asking his significant other to make sure she was filming.

Tough deal for the family of the deceased and it will keep those officers up at night for while.......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom