More leftist nutbags speak. LMAO insane

202typical

Long Time Member
Former CNN Reporter Suggests Hurricane Dean God's Wrath Against Bush
By P.J. Gladnick | August 18, 2007 - 21:44 ET

One can get an idea of just how far severe Bush Derangement Syndrome has spread in the MSM by reading this blog posted by Charles Feldman, a CNN correspondent from 1983 to 2004. Now freed from the constraints of pretending to be unbiased in public, Feldman lets his BDS hang out for all to see in The Feldman Blog edition of August 17, Hurricane Dean: God?s Wrath For President Bush?

Hurricane Dean, soon to be up graded to a full blown Category 5 hurricane, is taking aim at Texas?the state that gave us George W. Bush. In fact,this could be a second punishing blow to the Tex-assians. Flash flooding from Tropical Storm Erin has already swept away people in the San Antonio area.

While forecasters try to explain why mother nature seems bent on unleashing her fury on the Long Star state, the bigger question to ponder is?is this weather so foul ,God?s retribution for giving onto the world George W?? (Think that last line got me on some FBI/CIA watch list?)

It is something to seriously consider. The Bible is filled with accounts of divine retribution and if there is one thing God ought to be pissed about ,(or at least embarrased about) it's Baby Bush?.and maybe that the iPhone?s battery is all but impossible to replace when it wears out in a year or so.

Keeping with this religious theme?if it is true that man is created in God?s image, the thought that the almighty might look like George W is enough to convert someone to Satan.

Wow. Keep in mind this wasn't just some anonymous loon posting away on a leftwing blog. This far gone BDS post came from a CNN veteran of 21 years. Feldman is currently working as a reporter for KNX Newsradio in Los Angeles and as a contributor to Reuters. I suppose those two organizations are unconcerned about employing a biased moonbat unembarrassed about putting his over the edge BDS on public display.

Did he explain the cause of hurricane Agnes, Wonda, Stella and the rest of them?
I guess if they say things like that enough their followers begin to belive it. Thats funny!

A lefty on a goofy religious rant, now there's something you don't get every day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom