More I like from Texas

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-13 AT 08:40PM (MST)[p]Execllent testimony and right on the mark. However it still begs the question.. why does anyone need 20 or 30 round magazines and military type stocks?

I haven't heard anyone suggest an attack on the 2'nd ammendment. Bottom line is there are crazy people out there that act out stupid fantasies and good people and little kids die.

I sure as hell don't have the answer but just ignoring the problem is just flat wrong.

Nothing wrong with some dialog.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Execllent testimony and right on the mark. However it still begs the question.. why does anyone need 20 or 30 round magazines and military type stocks?

It's nice to have an option of more than 10 rounds if you're ever in a "SShit Hits The Fan" moment...WTF does it matter what kind of stock a rifle has? I don't think my AR's collapsible stock makes it any more lethal..Jeezus, stop getting your info from the main stream media..

I haven't heard anyone suggest an attack on the 2'nd ammendment. Bottom line is there are crazy people out there that act out stupid fantasies and good people and little kids die.

EXACTLY! it doesn't matter what tools a psychopath has at his disposal if he's hell bent on going crazy he's gonna do it..

I sure as hell don't have the answer but just ignoring the problem is just flat wrong.

What problem? My ugly flat black rifle with a military stock is behaving fantastic in my safe as I type this..

Nothing wrong with some dialog.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-13 AT 09:41PM (MST)[p]Why do people need a car that looks like a race car and has a speedometer that goes to 120 MPH??? I can empty a 30 rnd mag alot of places, just target shooting, and be perfectly legal doing it. How many places can the average Joe with the 120 mph speedo go drive his car 120 mph legally? Why do we allow the manufacture or import of cars that can go over the highest posted speed limit in the state they are purchased? How many people die senselessly each year due to excessive speed compared to those murdered by evil a$$es with high cap mags? The comments about the Speedo are sarcastic (its my super power) but is it anymore ridiculous than limiting bullet capacity?? I'd like to here from a LEO about speed vs high cap mags

why does anyone need ............... military type stocks

We are talking about cosmetics? Agreed? Doesn't shoot any different due to the stock just looks different?

So, lets say that we do a study and find out that tan colored pickups cause more fatal accidents than any other color. Ban tan pickups?

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Why do you need all the food you eat? Fuel your car consumes? why do you need shoes with laces? multiple TV's, computers??? and the list goes on and ON!!

We need them because of people like YOU! We need hi-capacity magazines to protect ourselves and 2nd ammendment rights from people and government like you!

Slick, let's have a dialog. Great! Please watch this to the end and tell me what you think. It's about 7 minutes long.

Eel

For those that don't quite get it yet. They don't want to ban guns to save lives, they want to ban guns so they can take control of us............wake up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom