More fatalities

SS!

Long Time Member
We need to be able to hunt cars to put the fear of man in them. How many more people need to die before we address this?

"The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said the five teens were in an SUV that went through a yellow traffic light going westbound on Q Street at 3:48 a.m. The SUV collided with Dawson's vehicle, which was headed south. Several witnesses said that the SUV was being chased by a Grizzly bear and the driver appeared to be trying to out run the bear."

Such a sad tragic event. Condolences to all those involved. I hope they find the bear.

"The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said the five teens were in an SUV that went through a yellow traffic light going westbound on Q Street at 3:48 a.m. The SUV collided with Dawson's vehicle, which was headed south. Several witnesses said that the SUV was being chased by a Grizzly bear and the driver appeared to be trying to out run the bear."

Such a sad tragic event. Condolences to all those involved. I hope they find the bear.
This is a serious thread eelgrass. Please be serious.

So if we're to be serious, how about we put some limits on hp? Suspension? Brakes? Steering? Interactive computer systems? Tires? Acceleration? Sounds like a 2A argument brewing as opposes to OP intent.

So if we're to be serious, how about we put some limits on hp? Suspension? Brakes? Steering? Interactive computer systems? Tires? Acceleration? Sounds like a 2A argument brewing as opposes to OP intent.
These are the hard talks no one wants to have. If we just get rid of all vehicles there wouldn't be any vehicular related deaths. Our great great grandparents didn't have vehicles and they survived just fine. Theres a reason why we didn't have them in the good old days aka pre vehicle.

I think everyone who visits this forum has a story of losing a friend or loved one to a vehicle accident. When are we going to say no more? SSS!!!!!

38,000 people on average die a year in the US alone due to vehicle deaths. They are not natural! These are not the vehicles our great great great grandparents had! We must stop them! SSS!!!!!

38,000 people on average die a year in the US alone due to vehicle deaths. They are not natural! These are not the vehicles our great great great grandparents had! We must stop them! SSS!!!!!

Like no seat belts, air bags, power steering, imports

Im in

At this point in history more people would die without the modern vehicles we have than are dying with them. And as heartless as it seems, earth has about 100 million more people now than when the Covid 19 pandemic hit. We are in no danger of becoming extinct.

But all that doesn't help or mean much when it hits someone close to us.

I knew a lot more people that have checked out in horse related accidents than vehicle accidents. Guess we better get rid of all transportation other than lamborfeeties…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom