More California BS - SB79*

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-16-11 AT 07:23PM (MST)[p]Should have read SB798

I have not read this whole senate bill yet, but was e-mailed this by Pyramyd Air an air gun company I get a lot of my air gun gear from. Sounds like our liberal state is trying to make air guns painted bright colors or clear like toy guns. Please check out the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/PyramydAirC...=CA+is+taking+away+your+black+airguns+FOREVER

There is a link to a pre-written letter to send your representative.

Thanks
Bill

Stupid law!

First dirtbag to catch a cop off guard because he painted his Glock bright pink is gonna have a HUGE upper hand.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Rackmaster,
I guess common sense is not a common vertu for you in your liberal world. Make more laws, for the laws already in place because we need to manage the people, beacsue I know whats better for them, there too stupid to make there own desisions, right! You probablly think that the waiting period was really for the criminals right........or only 50 rounds of pistol ammo at a time, having to show id and get finger printed ect...what else can worthless poeple come up with.....oh ya well paint all airguns, bright colors and that will stop??????????

Slayer Me TOO!!

I just have to get the wife and kids on board with leaving and I am gone!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Heres the sad part,my Son is a Calif,LEO and he told me the gangs are painting the real guns bright colors.That makes it realy hard for the LEOs to not shoot kids........jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom