More branches than a tree

D

Dmanmastertracker

Recently ##### Cheney stated he's neither a part of the Judiciary Branch of Government, nor is he part of the Executive Branch of Government. Dubyah also recently stated he is not bound by the Judiciary Branch's authority, which historically has been the case as laid out in the Constitution. Do we have a new branch of Government now? I'm just asking??? Is there a frigging branch of this tree we didn't know about??? No wonder little George is getting pissed, he forgot to read his own job description.........

WHAT TEE-TEE-K SAID!!!

AND THATS ONE BIG DAMN TREE WITH LOTS OF LOADED BRANCHES!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

>
>WHAT TEE-TEE-K SAID!!!
>
>AND THATS ONE BIG DAMN TREE
>WITH LOTS OF LOADED BRANCHES!!!
>
>
>THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I heard the tree was planted in the Basin.

PRO

So where are all the bush loving die-hards? Whatever happened to the bushcantdoanythingwrong lovers? This admin sucks........still.

Isn't bush another word for c*nt?

Maybe Cheney runs the Vice Presidency the same way he hunts? It's best not to get in his way!:)

Eel

Hey Eel real men exchange brine recipes, those fillets looked great!!

When Dich was Secretary of State I thought he was great! Straight forward with a good sense of humor I was impressed by his candor and no-nonsense approach with Iraq.

If anyone remembers he was going round and round with Tariq Aziz which only served to anger Dich. After his dealings with Iraq during Desert Storm I, I think Dich has always wanted Aziz's head on a platter. I don't blame him.

As time went on through the Reagan Administration Dich learned quickly that a V.P. can actually run the country. Ronnies last years in office were difficult as he was battling the onset of Alziemhers. Then V.P. George Sr. being the man of honor that he is stepped up and quietly ran the country in the background.

So after Clinton's 2 terms, Dich, Cap, Carl, Jim Baker, Schultz, and the rest of the entourage decided it was time to cash-in on the Bush v Clinton rivalry. They probably wanted Jeb, but Jeb is actually a smart guy, smart guys make bad puppets. But George, well George was perfect for puppetry. An idiot by nature, George never set out to be president, he was selected very carefully.

What made a George so perfect for Dich's plan was his history of under-achievement and his desire to prove his Bushiness.

So it comes as no surprise that Dich is the most powerful V.P. in our history. After 12 years in the White House under Ron and George Sr.I believe that Dich felt it was his White House. When he left and returned to the private sector something changed him. He became a very bitter man bent on reclaiming his power. Given his non-star power he knew he could not win the GOP candidacy, so he did the next best thing.

The second George took office there was only one agenda and that was Iraq. This is supported by those that left the administration during the first term long before 9/11. After 9/11 Dich led the charge to tie Iraq and 9/11 together. When the CIA tried to step in, Dich laid the smack down by revealing Brewster Jennings.

When Dich was placed in charge of setting an National Energy Policy he held clandestine meetings with top oil officials. These same oil officials had become close friends during his 8 years at the helm of Halliburton. At the time the GOP was eye-balling possible DNC candidates for 2004. Seeing Davis in California as a threat he along with Kenny-boy was able to manipulate the recently de-regulated CA energy program. Leaving CA with skyrocketing energy prices and shortages which led to Davis's replacement, corporate relocations, and (r) Arnold into office.

Dich also made sure that his sawed-off loyalist buddy (r) Stevens from Alaska would not swear-in top oil officials when questioned by a senate sub-commitee hearings about manipulations in the energy markets.

With the 109th under his wing for 6 years Dich has given the finger to any branch of government that stands in his way. When threatened or questioned Dich instantly triggers and lashes-out, just ask Pat Leahy or all those in the intelligence community.

Chertoff latest comments had Dich on the phone with George in minutes to discredit Chertoff assertions. Chertoff now knows how Brownie felt, what goes around comes around.

wow, that is amazing. How do you know so much ?? That would make a good book. I guess you could just flip a coin for fiction or nonfiction.

JB

What Thewall said makes totol sense to me and also explains a lot.....

90% fiction mixed with 10% non-fiction makes for a well researched liberal book/documentry. That would be an improvement of 9%, the norm is 99% fiction and 1% fact. You must be proud Forthewall for going far and above the typical liberal standard. Good job!

PRO

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-07 AT 02:56PM (MST)[p]See...the Idiot Branch has many loyal followers.

Good post FTW. My favorite bumper sticker I saw during the last election? "D*ck Cheney before he d*cks you!"

NOW!!!

WOULD THAT BE AN IDIOT TREE???

OR AN IDIOT BUSH???

THE ONLY bobcat!!! ((( }> }> }> !!! )))

POLITICAL: Vice President of the United States, 2001-present [Elected 2000; re-elected 2004]. US Secretary of Defense, 1989-93. US Congressman, 1979-89 (House Minority Whip, 1988-89) [Elected 1978; Re-Elected 1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1988]. White House Chief of Staff to President Ford, 1975-77. Deputy Assistant White House Chief of Staff to President Ford, 1974-75. Nixon Administration staff member, 1969-74.

PROFESSIONAL: Chairman/CEO, Halliburton Company, 1995-2000.

If the White House isn't Dech's Crib, who else has been associated with it longer? Dech's been apart of the White House since 1969.

Still don't believe...o.k. Look up what a 30 year friend and co-worker had to say about Dech, some nobody the fomer National Security Advisor to President George Sr. Lt Gen. Brent Scrowcroft has had to say about Dech.

G Bush is my president
I voted for him BOTH times when he wiped the country with you and your liberal whiney but demo party. you won the last elections and now even the demos are pissed at the demos- you demo liberal whiney butts are NOT the way, you have NEVER been the way. thats the whole reason behind the red state blue state deal- your very very lonley these days demos !
I stand behind my president !
I am a die hard red republican !
death to liberals demos and otherwise ! !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Wiped the country? the first time he lost the popular vote and basicly won by a Supreme Court decision, true he did win but hardly a " wiping"

" death to liberals demos and otherwise" if you ever had any credibility you blew it. you're not worth the time.

yep you use the word "blue" way too much.

honestly do you think I stay up at night or have ANY worries about whether or not you think I have credibility ?

your opinion means as much to me as mine does to you- NONE !
and that crap about him winning because the court gave it to him- is just that CRAP !

whaa whaa- call the whaambulance us poor liberal democrats are losing again, whaa whaa

our UNITED STATES PRESIDENT IS

MR GEORGE W. BUSH

and I stand behind his decisions. they are NOT always perfect- but we all know yours are ? the demos are ? the liberals are ? so no one is perfect but that man is trying his best and thats all I will ever ask of him. my grandfather is a WWII vet, he landed on omaha beach and went behind enemy lines to run communication lines.
they were cut all the time- and he went back in and put them there again and again. NEVER spoke of what he saw, liked to watch band of brothers on hbo. bless our god he made it back home or this would not be a conversation I was able to have. he was a staunch DEMOCRAT voted for GEORGE W. BUSH 1 time because he passed before the 2nd.
my father is a VIETNAM vet, once wounded, fixed the tanks, ran the motorpool and went onto enemy grounds to retrieve our broken vehicles. would NOT talk about that war to anyone after his return and until he died NEVER said a word. bless our god he made it back- or no conversations from me on anything. staunch DEMOCRAT passed away in 1995.
my aunt an army nurse in desert storm ONE. did NOT talk about alot of what happened but a little she shared before she passed in 2001- thank god before 9/11/01 that would've really hurt her soul I think. she talked of the troops all being on the same page. whatever your personal thoughts were you volunteered and you are there to do your job, bottom line !
she was also a staunch DEMOCRAT, voted for president bush one time because she passed before the 2nd. I have 4 friends over there now and one uncle that was killed in afghanistan 3 years ago. all are republicans, all write home and tell of troops ALL STILL ON THE SAME PAGE. all wanting to be there, WANTING to be there, WANTING to finish the job.
they take tremendous pride in what they are doing. none of them were around during vietnam to know what it was like to hear all the anti war crap from the democratic liberal losers here at home saying how bad they all were. and seeing what happened to them when they returned HOME. I will tell you they are hearing the crap now ! I thought as a country we had seen the mistakes made during the vietnam war, and I hoped we had changed so not to do it again. but you are doing it again.
seeing caskets on the news, seeing bombs go off, that is WAR. all of you who are bitching and moaning now saying "bring the troops home" and "we should'nt be in this war" and "PRESIDENT BUSH IS THIS AND THAT AND IT'S ALL HIS FAULT" plus the other crap you spew are acting EXACTLY like the liberal losers did back then.
you saw what it did to them then, and yet you still continue today- 40 years later. that is really too bad. our troops rock, they can take out anyone, and I would put them up against any- ANY country, or army ever. but they are human as well. they hear the rumblings from HOME and don't like it. you voted the demos into the house and senate to stop all the wars, bring the boys home, and whatever other crap they promised you- they did NO BETTER.
they did NOT do what they told you all they would do ? did they ? NOPE. this war needs to be happening right now. in the long run we will be safer because of this. we cannot kill them all, but we can send the message we will surely try, and we will have NO worries going into whatever country they hide in and get them there.
that is the message being sent right now. thank god for our president

GEORGE W. BUSH !!!!!

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

NOW WAITE JUST A FRICKEN MINUTE!!!

YA HE'S OUR PRESIDENT!!!

I VOTED FOR HIM TOO!!!

YOU EVER ADMITTED YOU ####ED UP???

I DAMN SURE DID!!!

OR DID WE???

VOTED FOR THE LESSER OF TWO FRICKEN EVILS!!!

WAFJ!!!

I DON'T BLAME LITTLE GEORGE FOR STOMPING SOME AZZ BUT HE WENT ABOUT IT THE WRONG WAY!!!

WE'RE TRYING TO SEPARATE THE GOOD FROM THE BAD & IT AIN'T WORKING!!!

IT WILL NEVER WORK LIKE THAT!!!

WE NEED TO SHOW THE WORLD WE ARE STILL THE STRONGEST ON EARTH!!!

IT NEEDS TO BE DONE QUICK & SWIFT!!!

DON'T TELL ME EACH AND EVERYONE OF US AIN'T HELPING PAY FOR THE WAR WITH FUEL PRICES AT 3.00+ PER GALLON!!!

LITTLE GE0RGE HAS NOT DONE THE BEST JOB POSSIBLE AND AS I ALREADY SAID I VOTED FOR HIM TOO!!!

THE OTHER CHOICE WASN'T THE ANSWER EITHER!!!

THEY/WE BETTER GET SOMEBODY UP TO THE PLATE THAT CAN TURN THIS FIASCO AROUND & FULFILL THE JOB!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NEVER UPON EVER VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS EVER AGAIN,I DONE IT ONCE AND I AIN'T DOING IT AGAIN & I DON'T CARE HOW FRICKEN MAD ANYBODY GETS AT ME FOR NOT VOTING FOR A JACKASS!!!

This administration has never been willing to work within the boundries of the constitution and now it's starting to make EVERYONE nervous. BCB, I know how you feel about voting for the lesser of two evils ..... lately I find my self voting AGAINST candidates rahter than FOR one I like. That's a shameful way to vote but I don't think we've had good candidates to pick from for 8 years. Maybe 08 will be different.

RUS

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The White House on Sunday rejected a call by leading Republicans to begin charting a new course in Iraq, with National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley saying the administration would await a September report from the top U.S. commander.

Hadley's reply was "No" when asked if Bush could live with a proposal by Republicans to curb the Iraq mission.

The proposal, authored by senior GOP senators Richard Lugar and John Warner, is one of several under consideration as the Senate debates the Defense Department authorization bill for 2008. Hadley told CNN's "Late Edition" that their proposal contained "some interesting ideas," but the White House wasn't ready to support them.

"The Congress in May set out a schedule and a structure for that process of consideration, and it begins in September," he said. "It begins with some reports that will be prepared by the administration and from outside the administration."

Bush ordered nearly 30,000 additional U.S. troops to Iraq in January, launching a campaign aimed at pacifying Baghdad and its surrounding provinces and buying time for Iraq's year-old government to reach a political settlement of the country's insurgent and sectarian warfare.

But an interim report on the progress of the war last week found the Iraqis had made only mixed progress toward meeting 18 political benchmarks set by Congress in May. A more detailed report by Gen. David Petraeus, the U.S. commander in Iraq, and U.S. Ambassador Ryan Crocker is expected by mid-September.

Lugar, the ranking Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and Warner, the former chairman of the Armed Services Committee, have given pessimistic assessments of the current campaign and introduced a proposed amendment to the defense bill that would require the administration to come up with contingency plans, including a possible withdrawal, that could be set into motion by the end of the year.

Don't Miss
Marine: All Iraqi men viewed as insurgents
Nuri al-Maliki: U.S. troops can leave 'any time they want'
U.S. touts progress as bomb kills 10 in Baghdad
"There's nothing in the Warner-Lugar amendment that in any way dislodges this strategy from going forward through September," Warner told ABC's "This Week." However, it requires the White House to "be prepared," he said.

Added Lugar, "What we're looking for now are plans that are much more realistic, with the use of our troops in Iraq and the Middle East and worldwide."

The resolution also would declare "obsolete" the 2002 resolution that authorized the invasion of Iraq -- which the Bush administration said was necessary because Iraq had weapons of mass destruction it could have provided to terrorists. And it would push the administration to begin a diplomatic effort to settle the conflict, as the December report of the Iraq Study Group recommended.

"That we can do now," Lugar said. "We don't have to wait until the 15th of September and General Petraeus's report. I would hope that diplomacy would be very, very vigorous in the coming months."

The Senate's Republican minority has managed to block Democratic efforts to wind down the war on procedural votes, effectively filibustering any change in the administration's course. And in May, Bush vetoed a $120 billion-plus war spending bill that set a March 2008 target date for pulling U.S. combat troops out of the 4-year-old conflict.

Senate Minority Whip Trent Lott told CNN that the current U.S. campaign should be given more time to work.

"We gave them a mission. We've got men and women in there doing their job," Lott told CNN. "Let's at least give it a chance. Why are we back redebating this in July?"

But Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., said the military is increasingly stretched by the war, which is costing the Treasury more than $2 billion a week.

"Frankly, I don't know anyone in the Pentagon who will say that they can maintain this war structure beyond April of next year," Reed said. "The reality here is that he has to recognize and we have to recognize that we do have to change missions because of the overall capacity of our military to sustain 160,000 troops."

Reid and Sen. Carl Levin, the current chairman of the Armed Services Committee, are trying to amend the defense bill to require American combat troops to start leaving Iraq within 120 days, leaving behind a force that would train Iraqi units, battle al Qaeda terrorists and protect other Americans in the country.

Levin told "Fox News Sunday" that last week's report showed no progress on the most important issues facing the Iraqis, such as holding provincial elections, allocating the country's oil wealth and allowing former members of executed dictator Saddam Hussein's Baath Party to re-enter public life.

"They try to make it out in their own self-assessment that this is a glass which is half-full rather than it being half empty," he said. "As a matter of fact, this is a cup or a glass with a big hole in the bottom. This is not a half full, half empty issue." E-mail to a friend

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-07 AT 01:11AM (MST)[p]yeah democrats all will be perfect when your in orifice ! go liberal or go away. yea !!!!! only demos can fix all the worlds problems. you all can talk them into loving america and not trying to kill us whenever they get a chance- thank god you demos and liberals are here to save us from the evil
PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH !!!!!
F ME !
Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

oh heck I know. our president could've done better. but alot of us could. I also know that all of you armchair war gods could have done such a better job. heck the country should listen to you all. you would have solved everything in a week and been home for dinner right. everyone "could have" done better and "its all bushs fault" and "we should have done this instead" yeah I know how much better you all are at this than the people who do it for a living, the people who do it daily, the people who have more information- yep all can be fixed as soon as a liberal democrat is in place !!!!!
F me !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

COOL IT WAITE!!!

HE SURE AS HELL AIN'T THE BEST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD!!!

I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR TAKING SADAMN INSANE OUT!!!

I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR FIGHTING!!!

I DON'T AGREE WITH LOSING 3000+ AMERICAN SOLDIERS WHEN IT COULD OF BEEN QUICKER WITH BETTER RESULTS!!!

I SAID IT FROM THE START & I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN!!!

YOU'LL BE THERE FOR ETERNITY AT THIS RATE!!!

IF WE PULL OUT ANOTHER SADAMN JR WILL WIPE THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT OUT & TAKE OVER!!!

WANT TO PLACE A BET ON IT???

THEY HATE AMERICANS!!!

THEY REALLY HATE AMERICANS AFTER LITTLE GEORGES FIASCO!!!

I'D GIVE THEM A REAL REASON TO HATE US!!!

YOU COULD BE DOWN TO ONE PERSON OF EACH RELIGION AND THESE MUSLIMS WOULD STILL BE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER,GET THE PICTURE???

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHOOTING THE COUNTRY DOWN SLOWLY WITH SMALL ARMS AND TAKING 5-6 DOING SO VERSUS 3 FLY-OVERS???

OH,I REMEMBER,WE DON'T WANT TO HURT THE GOOD PEOPLE!!!

PEOPLE THAT ARE SO GUTLESS THEY WON'T EVEN HELP THEIRSELVES!!!

DON'T TELL ME LITTLE GEORGE AIN'T ENJOYING THE HIGH PRICE OF FUEL!!!

DON'T TELL ME THERE AIN'T ALOT OF CROOKED $HIT GOING ON IN THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION!!!

PROBABLY THE CROOKED BUNCH WE'VE EVER HAD IF THE TRUTH WAS KNOWN!!!

YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!

I'M NO LIBERAL!!!

AND I AIN'T NO DEMO!!!

HOWEVER,IF THE DEMO IS THE BEST OUT OF THE TWO THEN I GUESS HE/SHE GETS MY VOTE!!!

I SURE AS HELL AIN'T ONE OF THESE "STRAIGHT DEMOS" OR "STRAIGHT PUBS" TYPE OF PERSON!!!

THINK ABOUT IT WAITE!!!

YOU GONNA VOTE STRAIGHT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER???

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING LIKE HELL WE CAN GET SOMEBODY IN THERE THAT CAN MAKE SOME MAJOR CHANGES!!!

It's nice to see that no matter how corrupt our president is he will always have a following. That 28% approval rating is from the MM group I think. The richest 1% of Americans must be the same MM members. What are the odds?

you know bessy I agree with everything you are saying EXCEPT WHEN YOUR BAGGING ON OUR PRESIDENT. ! BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU RIPPING HIS ARSE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF EVERY SINGLE DAY IS WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE- DIVIDED- BLUE VS RED- i'LL CALL A SPADE A SPADE. YOU CANNOT BE ALL HAPPY AND HIGH AND MIGHTY GIVING OUT YOUR WAR ADVICE THEN ON THE OTHER HAND SMASH THE GUY WHO IS RUNNING THE SHOW !

ZIGGA AS USUAL YOUR A FREAKING IDIOT !
NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING- EVER- FOR ANY REASON AT ALL ! AN IDIOT !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Funny thing about this thread and PRO and his buddy's is that FTW is correct. The only proof I need is the FACT THAT I WAS THERE! DONT NEED SOME BOOK TO CITE, I WORKED ON THE FRIGGEN DOCUMENT MYSELF WHEN I WAS A SPECIAL ASSISTANT WITH THE EPA. IT'S ONE OF THE REASON I QUIT WORKING IN DC - IT AND THE WH BULLY B.S. WAS OUT OF CONTROL. TO THEM NOTHING THAT EVER HAD HAPPENED OR WAS A PRIORITY WAS WORTH WORKING ON ANYMORE. IT WAS JOKE, THEY EVEN SET UP THEIR OWN HOTLINES INTO OUR OFFICES - I WAS IN THE IMEDIAT OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATOR AT THE EPA. ..

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY NOW PRO, YOU GOING TO CALL ME LIAR TOO? I WAS THERE, I SAW IT FIRST HAND. . .

TFinal, Was you in the Mike Leavitt EPA era? Just curious, I've got some good Mike Leavitt stories, we grew up together, went all through the school system at the same time although he was a year older. I'll post a couple of stories when I have time... nothing scandalous or incriminating ... just kind of funny.

RUS

Tf, I have no idea what you are even talking about, did you forget your meds today? I don't recall ever questioning YOUR integrety, but apparently, you feel the need to question mine. WTF?

I have no first ahnd knowledge about what you claim, nor do I care what you percieve to be 'truth'. I wasn't there to see if the same stuff happened under Clinton, Bush Sr, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, LBJ, Kennedy, but I suspect it did. So, what is your point? It's like all this uproar over the firing of attorneys, libs acting like it has never happened before. Do you really believe every conversation Bill/Al had are open for the public to disect? Please tell me you are smarter than that.

Tf, I may question your opinion, but I have never questioned your integrety, even after this last post I still don't, you may want to refrain from questioning mine. I have no qualms with you, but I won't run and hide from you or others either. So, we can either stick to the topic or sling mud at each other. Your choice.

PRO

PRO, I think you were talking about FTW's post when you said,

"90% fiction mixed with 10% non-fiction makes for a well researched liberal book/documentry. That would be an improvement of 9%, the norm is 99% fiction and 1% fact. You must be proud Forthewall for going far and above the typical liberal standard. Good job!"

I assumed you were saying he was flat wrong with his "fictional" post. I'm here to tell you it was a sham from the get go.

Yes, the big oil guys were there, yes they were running it, and so were the car companies in it. They could put in a call and it would get resultes but when a citizen called in about the water she was drinking tasting like penta, she got pushed off to the back burner. . . that DID not happen during Clinton/Browner.

The storys you hear about the currption are only the tip of the iceberg, it's 10x worse than ANYTHING you ever have heard even from the liberal media. . . If everyone had to do a tour at the lever of government, things would change for the better. . .

EASY MICHAEL!!!

WAITE A FRICKEN MINUTE!!!

YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME RIP SOMEBODY & FURTHER MORE I DON'T THINK YOU'D WANT TO!!!

I SAID I VOTED FOR HIM!!!

FRICK!!!

I VOTED FOR HIM TWICE!!!

I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY THIS WAR HAS BEEN HANDLED & THATS MY OWN OPINION!!!

YOU AIN'T GOT TO LIKE IT!!!

3,000+ AMERICAN SOLDIERS LIVES???

I'D OF TOOK 3,000,000 IRAQI'S OUT & SHOWED THE OTHER LITTLE CHICKEN $HIT COUNTRIES I AIN'T ####ING AROUND!!!

TO SEPARATE GOOD FROM THE BAD IS SOMETHING YOU CAN NEVER DO & YOU'D BE THERE FOR ETERNITY TRYING!!!

I HONESTLY THINK EACH & EVERYONE OF US ARE HELPING PAY FOR THE WAR WITH OUTRAGEOUS FUEL PRICES!!!

I GUESS YOU DON'T MIND BEING BENT OVER BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT MICHAEL???

WE NEED SOMEBODY THAT CAN & WILL RUN THE SHOW IN A PROPER MANOR!!!

I'M WORRIED EVEN MORE ABOUT WHO WILL BE RUNNING THE SHOW THIS NEXT GO-A-ROUND!!!

I TRUTHFULLY DON'T THINK WE CAN AFFORD BUSH'S TACTICS!!!

WE HAVE ALOT OF HIGH-TECH $HIT!!!

LETS START USING IT!!!

LETS TOAST EM WHEN THEY NEED TOASTIN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

I'D OF TOOK 3,000,000 IRAQI'S OUT & SHOWED THE OTHER LITTLE CHICKEN $HIT COUNTRIES I AIN'T ####ING AROUND!!!

Unfortunately 2,900,000 of them would be women & little kids ...probably don't want to think about that though ... besides the other little chicken $hit countries in the region are only about 4000 years older and richer in history than ours. But who is counting ... we all know God is on our side.

RUS

CLORIDE- YOU ARE DRINKING THE CLORIDE AGAIN ARE'NT YOU ? HONESTLY YOU ARE THE DUMBEST BOX OF ROCKS ON THIS WEBSITE BESIDE D MAN MASTER B..ER AND ZIGGA- FOOLS ALL OF YOU. I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT WHEN OUR TOWERS FELL THERE WERE WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THEM TOO HUH ? PUTZ. THEY STARTED IT, BESSY IS CORRECT WE SHOULD HAVE STOMPED THEM RIGHT FROM THE GET GO AND BEEN DONE AND HOME NOW. HOWEVER YOUR SO SMART YOU THINK THAT WAR IS NICE AND PRETTY AND POOPY DOES NOT HAPPEN- PUTZ. THEY DESERVE TO BE KNOCKED RIGHT OFF THE MAP. IF THE IRAQI'S CANNOT GET THOSE TERRORISTS OUT OF THIER HOMELAND, OUT OF THIER NEIGHBORHOODS, AND OUT OF THE WAY- THEN THEY ARE HELPING THEM AND THAT CHANGES ALL THE RULES. F 'EM ! IF WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE PLANTING IED'S THEN GUESS WHAT CLORIDE BREATH- YEP YOUR RIGHT, F' EM !!!!! IF WE ACTUALLY EVER DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING TO THEM- THEY WOULD LEARN RIGHT QUICK NOT TO BACK THE WRONG HORSE. IRAN WOULD SEE WE ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT WHO GETS IT IN THE END, AND THE REST OF THEM WOULD ALSO BE A LITTLE MORE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY AND DO TO US. WE NEED TO BE THE BULLY ON THE BLOCK AND POP SOMEONE IN THE NOSE- EVEN IF IT IS THE WRONG GUY- HE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT SOON ENOUGH.
BESSY AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED AS I STATED ABOVE I AM ALMOST 100% IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU. I VOTED FOR HIM 2 TIMES AS WELL. I THINK HE COULD DO BETTER, I THINK HE COULD LOWER GAS PRICES TOO- I DON'T GET BENT OVER BY ANY ONE SO THATS NOT AN ISSUE. I DON'T THINK MY PRESIDENT IS DOING ALL THIS ON PURPOUSE. I THINK HE IS PLAYING THE CARDS HE WAS DEALT, MAYBE NOT THE BEST HE COULD BUT I AM NOT GOING TO JUMP ON THE SLAM BUSH BANDWAGON IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. IT SEEM LIKE EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY IS POSITIVE THAT GEORGE W. BUSH IS AT FAULT FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS COUNTRY, IN THIS WORLD.
HE DID NOT TURN ON HIS WIND MACHINE, BUILD KATRINA, AND SEND IT INTO THE POOR BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN N.O.- NOPE.
HE DID LISTEN TO EVERY SECURITY BRIEFING THAT EVERY OTHER COUNTRY LISTENED TOO BEFORE WE WENT INTO IRAQ, HE BELIEVED THE SAME THREAT THAT RUSSA DID, BRITAIN DID, IRELAND, SPAIN, AUSTRAILIA, AND FREAKING ITALY DID !

SO HE IS NOT AT FAULT FOR EVERYTHING BAD IN THE WORLD AND FRANKLY I AM SICK AND FREAKING TIRED OF HEARING THAT CRAP.

CLORIDE YOU ARE A FOOL !

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

You actually think Iraq had something to do with 9/11 don't you? Bush listened to every briefing before he went into Iraq? every one he liked the sound of you mean? you're a funny guy, keep it up.

RUS, I hate to admit it, but I agree 100% with your last post. Careful, the end is near when you are making sense, atleast compared to bessy's stance on this.

PRO

I think terrorists bombed us on 9/11. I think iraq although not right in the mix has terrorists in it BEFORE 9/11. more now but still. yes I will say this cool guys. if we do NOT handle it right now- we have problems forever. WHEN YOU ARE WORM FOOD YOUR KIDS AND GRANDKIDS WILL BE FIGHTING TERRORISTS AND NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH HAS DONE.
FOOLS !!!!!

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

WAITE MICHAEL!!!

I SAID 35 YEARS AGO THIS TERRORIST BULL$HIT NEEDED TO BE STOPPED!!!

STARTED WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS!!!

THEN CAR BOMBS!!!

THEN EMBACY BOMBS!!!

THEN THEY BOMB OUR SHIPS!!!

THEN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!!!

THEN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER AGAIN!!!

THEN THE TWIN TOWERS & PENTAGON!!!

CAN ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY NOT SEE THEY ARE GETTING BIGGER BY THE FRICKEN HIT???

WTF???

THE $HIT SHOULD OF HIT THE FAN BETTER THAN 35 YEARS AGO!!!

OH BUT LETS NOT STIR ANYBODY UP!!!

WTF???

I'D OF KNOCKED THEIR ASSES RIGHT OFF THE FRICKEN MAP RATHER SAUDI ARABIA LIKED IT OR NOT!!!

ONE OF THESE DAYS FELLOW AMERICANS ARE GONNA LISTEN TO ME!!!

I DON'T KNOW HOW BIG OF A FRICKEN HIT IT WILL TAKE BEFORE PEOPLE START LISTENING???

I'D START KNOCKIN EM RIGHT OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!

OH BUT DON'T HURT ANYBODY THATS INNOCENT!!!

WTF ARE YOU BOYS THINKING???

I GUESS WHEN THE ATOM BOMBS HIT JAPAN THERE WASN'T NO INNOCENT PEOPLE HUH???

WTF???

WAKE TF UP Pro!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

You friggen idiot liberals. Until you have lived in the biggest hole of the the state, you would't know what I am talking about. Besides that, I kan't evin speak good english. All these liberals want to do is just sit around and piss and moan about how bad things are.

Since T-Final, Ziggy, and the Dud are so screwed up I thought
I would offer some free advice.

1- How many terroist strikes have been made since 911? A lot
less than the UK and Spain!

2- Do you think pulling out now will help? That country will be one big friggen civil war.

3- Our economy is pretty good as far as I am concerned.

Now to the bad:

1- I thought the purpose of a war was to fight; not tip toe around and negotiate.

2- I hate the thought of MAKING ILLEGALS LEGAL; rewarding someone for breaking the law. I would build a 12 foot fence around Mexico and arm it with paid police.

So yeah, W has made some mistakes and I wouldn't vote for him again. But I will tell you what, I would never vote for one of the idiot Democrat candidates either. No, I don't know who I am going to vote for.

The only bobcat who is mad as hell annnnnd forgot to take his MEDS!!!!!

EASY KALI-CAT!!!

THEY SAY THINGS IN KALI AIN'T THAT BAD!!!

BIG SALMON BEING CAUGHT!!!

DEER SEASON OPENED!!!

AND "KALIFORNICATION" TO BE SHOWN SOON!!!

SO WHO YA GONNA VOTE FOR???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

"I would build a 12 foot fence around Mexico and arm it with paid police".

Jesus .... help!

RUS

Bessy,

The decision is down to two people: Arnold or JG.

The only bobcat who will never never ever vote straight party again!!!!!!!!!

KALI-CAT!!!

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!

BUT I UNDERSTAND FINDING A "STRAIGHT" PARTY IN KALI MIGHT BE A WORKOUT???

AFTER THAT LAST RACE!!!

I THINK I'LL VOTE FOR JG TOO!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom