Moose unit 1

sharpshooter

Can anybody point me in the right direction for a guide in unit 1 for Moose.13 points and may have a chance to draw. I am a NR so would not have alot of time to scout.

Thx,
SS

Keep us posted if you draw and hunt the unit . I'm in the same boat with points and being a non resident . I have been kicking the idea around of hunting that unit .

I wouldn't go guided , but I have the horses and some time on my hands .

I know a few years ago there s a fella by the name of Toby Johnston. I believe I remember reading that he guided Craig boddington and David blanton for there moose. I haven't heard much on him lately, does anybody's know if he still outfits out of Sheridan?

Let me know if you are interested in the hunt. I could always use a partner. I am still kicking it around also. Need someone to push me over the edge!

Quite honest with you, if you have that many points I would look at hunting Unit 38 for moose. Unit 1 has deflated in size to say the least, now there is a good one or two wandering around, but...If you are wanting unit 1 look at Ross Adney Beaver Trap Outfitters. But I would look at unit 38 also.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom