Monty Python and the Holy Grail

lve2143

Very Active Member
I was wandering through Wally World the other day,
trying to find batteries for an upcoming hunt.

Found this on DVD, Special Edition, ect. ect.
I purchased it. Haven't seen it in probably 18 years.

Cracked open a beer the other night while wifey was at
class and watched it.

LMFAO, just like I was 17 with a dub in my hand.....

In fact, better. I get it now. I'm probably the only one....
but that's funny chit right there.
fyi
lrv

One of my all time favorites! It is truly timeless. Now I have to watch it this weekend with a cold one!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Polar......

I've ALWAYS wanted to move into the Castle Antrax.....

Just call me strang........

lrv

LOOK! IT'S THE KING! HOW DO KNOW IT'S THE KING?? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SMELL LIKE SH!T!!

one of my all time favorites.

RUS

LOL, a friend I still hunt with showed me this movie on Beta back in the day...only saw it once but I remember LMAO..."I'm not dead yet..."

Yes one of my favorites as well. My 12 year old daughter absolutly loves this movie. We probably watch the dang thing 6 times a year easy. Some of our favorite parts:

"NONE SHALL PASS" Then Aurther goes off and ends up cutting off the arms and legs of the Black Night. Then as Aurther rides off the Black night is calling him a pansey............

"The Knights that say NEE".............."You must bring us a SCHRUBERY"..............Then it was "The knights who formerly said NEE, who now say BBLIGSSDAADING"

At the french castle......"I blow my nose at you, I wave my private parts at your aunties"........Then they start launching farm animals and furniture at them with the catapult........

Hilarious movie.

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom