Montana results

Zigga

Long Time Member
I talked to fwp and they said moose, sheep, bison and goat results will be posted the first week of July. WTF? Why does it take so friggin long? I'd pay extra to find out sooner. Last year it was the first week of June when we found out.

LAST EDITED ON May-15-09 AT 04:37PM (MST)[p]I was told by FWP that it would be Monday, June 15th. Plus the deadline for the supertag is July 2, and they always leave a few weeks between the draw and the supertag deadline, so all the unsuccessfuls can buy more tickets.

I expect NM elk, OR, and MT S/G/M results to all fall within a week of each other.

EE

2 months from deadline is sort of standard, isn't it? One month is about the shortest (CO sheep), WY deer and antelope is the worst, mid March till July.

I already have some vacation days pre-scheduled for late June. I want to spend a few extra days scouting on my Montana Ram tag I am drawing.

Robb

That's the best part of applying for the Breaks as a nonresident. Yoy already know your results before they post. With 99.99% certainty:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom