Montana Results posted!

K

kevinp

Just checked the results for Montana. I didn't draw a Sheep or Goat tag, but unexpectantly drew a Non-Resident Moose Tag for unit 300-20...My Fall just got complicated!

Good Luck to everyone else in the draws!

Congrats on the tag!

No Moose No sheep, Goat hasn't drawn yet. That one I have the best odds because they banged up the proclamation and showed it as closed to Non Residents. If you called in you found out about the error, if you didn't, you probably applied elsewhere.

Well, well, well Mr Kevinp. Congratulations on another great tag! Complicated is one way to describe it!
Have fun and keep us posted.
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-12 AT 02:55PM (MST)[p]WOW.....Kevin you are going to have a busy fall

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

Thanks Guys!...I've hunted in this area over the years for Elk and Deer and have seen some really nice Bull Moose...always wishing I had a tag....so, I'm pretty excited!

Kevin,
That is amazing. I am excited for you friend!
A big old bull is one more huge animal to add to the wall...or perhaps you will lifesize that one as well! Now that would be a sight to behold! You might have to hire yourself full time, just to keep up with your own taxidermy work. lol
Keep us posted.

Kevin, congrats on the tag! I have a Sheep Tag for the same Unit. Since u have hunted there before what do u think? I can only come out a few days before the season starts, so..... I know it will be tough & whatever else, but it least I get to be in Montana looking for a Sheep!
I would apprecate any info/suggestions from anyone else that wants.
Thanks, and good luck with the Moose hunt kevin,
Phil

I drew a nonres Mountain Goat. Going to be fun.

I have been lucky enough to draw 2 big 3 nonres licenses so far. Both mountain goats, first in Nevada and now Montana.

I drew a non-res. goat tag as well with max. pts. This will be my second goat tag, drew a Colorado tag in 07. With the long Montana season I think I will wait until the later dates for a hairy billy.

Sheephunt12...congrats on the sheep tag!...Is your tag for Lima peaks or one of the unlimited sheep units!...the reason I ask, is that I believe that sheep, moose and goat units in Montana are all differn't...However, if you did draw a sheep tag in the Lima peaks area, I have seen a few nice rams in that area over the years...PM me if you would like more info!...Once again, congrats on the tag..nothing quite like sheep hunting!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom