Montana Results 2006

R

roger

This time last year I was just like most of you and was eagerly awaiting the Montana sheep draw results. Fortunately I was a lucky recepient of one of the non-resident sheep tags. During four days of hunting I seen over 100 different rams. Most of the rams were in the 165 - 175 range. A lot of the 170 class rams were only 4 - 5 years old (only Montana). I took my ram on the 4th day of hunting. He scored 185 and was 10.5 years old. The Montana sheep hunt is something that I wish all hunters could experience but unfortunately few ever will. Good luck to all of you in the draws.

Roger

464a63e9445b6e11.jpg

Great article in the Huntin' Fool Roger. Congratulations on a super ram. Hunting for a giant Montana ram is my dream hunt. Maybe this will be the year!

Great Ram Roger!
I agree 100%, and I want to be first in line to experience what you did! I also read about your great hunt. Great job.
Sheep hunting is special, and Montana rams are flat out amazing.

Congrats! I read your article as well! I'm crossing my fingers. I'm usually not to lucky.

Congratulations on a great ram! All the pictures are top quality.
Thanks for sharing.
Bryan

Exceptional pictures and great article in the Huntin' Fool! Ram of a lifetime!!!

Roger,

I helped my friend, Will, uncrate his 180 class ram from Montana a few weeks ago. A big Bighorn sure is impressive. We always said we would go on each other's sheep hunts. We didn't count on drawing the same year! Due to schedules, we weren't able to share the hunts. Hopefully, he will be helping me on my Montana hunt this year. At 40, I feel good about my chances of drawing one more tag in my lifetime. I sure would love a big Rocky to go with my California Bighorn.

Great pics and loved the story in HF, weather rolling in sure makes for some great pics.

I think in a few years I might volunteer to help someone out in MT who draws a sheep tag, go along and help glass pack cook etc. Would just love to see those rams and see someone put a nice one down.

unreal experaince, maybe this year the tag will be mine!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom