Montana girl for Extreme Huntress

H

Hanneman

319img_0119.jpg

My name is Amy Hanneman and I live in Lolo MT. I love to hunt all western game but Mule deer is my passion. All of my hunts have been DIY on public land. I apply for tags in 13 states and like many of you I have a lot of points that should pay off in the future. I was recently named one of the top ten for the Extreme Huntress contest. Will you please vote for this Montana girl at http://tahoefilms.com/ and will you please pass this along to any one else you feel would be interested. I would really appreciate it! Sincerely, Amy Hanneman
For more pictures check out my face book page at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12494&id=100001654662801&l=34efe8cf21

6377amy_2006_deer.jpg

573img_0657.jpg

1516img_0615.jpg

This is the first I have heard of this contest and there is a valuable prize at stake...so let me make a few comments.

First it should be known my wife is the real extreme huntress.

I love the muley pics, mule deer hunting is my fave

I like that you hunt with more than a rifle, especially the old smoke pole, my personal fave.

You live in montana, the best state ever, even if it is in Lolo. way too many wolves and anti hunting people in the bitterroot valley.

I hope you dont include Utah in your 13 states you apply for tags in, they are the prime example commercial western hunting. Joe hunter is down to 3 days of mule deer hunting but outfitters get from Sept to December every year.

I would love some sort of feedback and you have my vote.

I do apply in Utah because I would love to have a big bull tag some day. Montana is the best state to live in! There are so many things to do that involve the outdoors. I couldn't ask for a better place to raise a family.

You should have your wife apply for the contest next year. I'll vote for her!

Definitely enjoyed hunting with a muzzle loader this year and I am looking forward to the next year!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom