Montana Draw Odds Updated!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Folks,

Just wanted to let you all know that the draw odds for Montana have been updated here in our Draw Odds section of the site. Please, spread the word to your buddies. Here's the link:
Hunt Odds @ MonsterMuleys.com

As always, give us feedback on how you like the system. Does it help you out?

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I had 0 points going into the deer draw so i knew my odds weren't good. By looking at what you posted even with 3 points the odds aren't great but someones gotta draw the tags! I use the draw odds quite often so i appreciate the info.

7 Mag

I wish Montana went to 10% of special permits for non res hunters instead of up to 10% of special permits.

410-20 non res drew 1 tag. less then 2% of the tags
417-20 non res drew 6 tags. About 6% of the tags
621-20 non res drew 1 tag. About 2% of the tags
622-20 non red drew 0 tags. 0% of the tags.

I know the draw odds suck for Res and non res for all the good units but it would be nice to get a couple tags. It sucks to apply to a unit where there were 0 tags given to non res hunters that year. I guess I am just bitching.

I've been hunting in MT for nearly 30 years as a resident and have never drawn a limited quota elk hunt. There's plenty of great elk hunts to be had on the general elk license, which are easy to draw, cheap, and have good deer hunting along with it if you go for the big game combo license.

I can see how NRs might not like the fact they cannot apply for all the moose sheep goat units, but the deer/elk hunts offer great hunting at high odds, and low price.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom