Montana antelope

B

Bozeman

471ac94c4ae2d51a.jpg

471aca104cbc220d.jpg

I shot this buck last week. He is only the second buck I have ever shot. I wasn't really sure if he was all that big. He just seemed nice to me. My friend scored him for me and so I will let you practice scoring. Give it your best guess. I'll post the score a little later.

I actually found the shed while walking up to him after the shot. It wasn't laying right there. I'll wait for more guesses to post the score.

Bart,
Man that is a very nice buck, congrats to you on the success. Score, how about 81-3/8"?? Heck, what do I know my first Lope this year was a lot smaller...........LOL

Brian

Told you that was a biggun' Bart.

Beginners luck, or whatever you want to call it, that is a smoker buck.

If you don't get it mounted, you are crazy.

My guess is ?? #/8 gross and around && @/8 net.

Great job. Congrats!

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Bigfin scored it so that's why he's being the joker. I will admit to the beginners luck. I'm really excited to get it mounted. I'm just trying to convince my wife it will go nicely with the floral decor!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-07 AT 11:57PM (MST)[p]That is a beautiful buck...nice and tall. I'll guess about 78".

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-07 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]Hey Bart,

Nice looking buck. How tall is he? I like the representation we have for Bozeman. Great job on the field photos. My guess would be . . . 77 3/8.

Mike

Well everyone else is a better scorer than I. BigFin helped me score this and we came up with 80 3/8 gross and 79 2/8 net. I was thinking high 60's low 70's. I'm really excited and can't wait till next year. I've learned a lot just in a couple weeks about antelope horns and how they are scored. Good Luck to all in the last leg of this hunting season. Bart

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom