Mont. Sheep/moose results up early!!!

L

lifeisgood

I am not sure why I anxiously await results each year but like anyone else who applies, I do. Good luck to all when results REALLY ARE posted. Hope I had some part in giving 'yall a temporary adreniline rush.

life IS good

Evil , you're just plain evil . lol

I WILL draw a sheep tag , I hope !

There would be nothing I would want more than for you two guys to draw your moose and sheep. Just as long I get my coveted goat tag that is.

sorry

life IS good

So when IS the drawing? I keep checking for my old man cuz he don't have pc. I always know before he does if he's lucky.

Lifeisgood...funny handle. I am thinking of changing mine to mylifesucks. Came home from Iraq and found out my wife was having a couple of affairs while I was gone. My last day in the south turned into my 2nd to last day when I was in a 4 car pile up within sight of the airport and my flight left without me. When I got to SLC someone had broken into my truck, and on the way home I got a flat tire! Did I forget to mention that I also got pulled over for 76 in a 65? Ya it looks like it. Could my luck change and draw a MT sheep tag?? Ya I wouldn't doubt it, but I could also see myself breaking a leg the day before opener. So I hope I don't draw. Good luck to everyone else.

They were trying to get them posted by June 10th but they think it will be sometime the following week.

Damn the bad luck. If only all of those crappy events were bonus points.

life IS good

Get a rope... post like this are hanging offences...

May the flaming bird of paradise fly up your nose...
May a elephant caress you with his toes...
May your wife be plagued with runners in her hose...

Nate

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom