Monsters

anyone that has a kid that young with a mouth like that needs soap in their mouth. the kid doesn't know any better. what a looser parrent.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

Nice Rack. Good to know I'm not the only one with sex on his mind 24/7.

3 year olds should have the right to say anything......BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER, THEY'RE 3 FOR GOD'S SAKE. Notice how the parent was steering the kid in the right direction. It's not like she was 12. I love the self righteous mentality around here. Cute kid. It's amazing what they pick up.

Zigga, you just explained a lot about yourself.

The second the kid said that Mom was laughing. Guess what, that encourages the kid to keep trying to make mom laugh. If not right then, when do you teach you kid not to use that kind of language???

Steering in the right direction??? WAFJ! Obviously mom was proud of her little potty mouth. Just what we need another spoiled brat.

Call it self righteous if you want, but, my kids are respectful, successful, and very well adjusted. We are constantly getting compliments on how well behaved our kids are.

That ding bat with the camera should not be having kids. This is what is wrong with the last 2 generations.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom