Monster Muleys Business and Services Directory!

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 11:04AM (MST)[p] Please leave your business name and what you do or service, phone number and web site if available.Also the area you service. We will use this thread as a members market place and help build the economy from the MM pockets first. As a member please look here first. Please try not to leave worthless posts. Feed back on business will be appreciated.

Add this thread to your Favorites!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

Hello MM members. I just opened a new Carpet cleaning business in the Salt Lake area and would love your support. We are a full service truck mounted cleaning company that is licensed and insured. Give us a call today for a free estimate.Check out our web page for a list of services. Let us know you are from MM and recieve 15% off or we will donate 15% to the Mule Deer Foundation or other hunting organization of your choice.

CARPET COPS
801-707-6136
www.thecarpetcops.com

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

No wise cracks in this thread. Keep it serious, please.

I'm Brian Latturner. Own and run MonsterMuleys.com. Offer advertising options for guides, outfitters, hunting product manufacturers, sporting goods retailers, etc. Also run small online store offering lots of Western Hunting DVD's and a few other products.

In addition to the above, I also design, build and maintain websites for a number of businesses. Guides and outfitters, optics retailer, and others. If anyone is in need of a website, I may be able to help.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Your hole is my goal!

Please contact stinky if your hole is in dire need of attention.

I'll strip your hole!
I'll dump acid down it!
I'll even frac your hole!

I'll run my rods in your hole so fast it'll leave a smile on your face :)

If your hole isn't making enough black gooey stuff like it used to just give ol stinker a call.

I am talking about all my oil well servicing equipment you perverts!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 04:41PM (MST)[p]Hello, my name is Steve Smith, I'm a painting contractor in the Cache Valley area. Although I will take work pretty much werever. I've been painting since I was a kid with my grandpa. Been running my own business now for just over ten years.

I'm licensed and insured, can handle just about any size of job. I've painted everything from a single door to a ski lift and pretty much everything in between. I do pay a finders fee, up to 5% for any work sent my way. You help me, I help you kinda deal.

Smith Pro Painting Inc.
435-757-1513
Thanks

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]Stinky, Are you Hiring? I have some experience in that department.

I Run a painting business. Interior&Exterior, new construction, repaint, as well as epoxy Concrete Floor's I also do alot of decorative Faux, Glaze, plaster, suede etc.
I live in Morgan, utah and mostly work around Morgan, Park city, Ogden, Layton area. But travel all over the state and into idaho.

2214use-_bh_painting_2010.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 06:39PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 06:39?PM (MST)

I'm Wes Bennett. I'm a licensed and insured General Contractor and Ceramic Tile contractor with over 30 years experience. I specialize in construction of new homes, remodels, basement finishing, and kitchen and bath remodeling. I do the majority of the work myself to control quality. I'm based out of Salt Lake City, Utah but travel all over the state and U.S. for work.
Wes Bennett
801-550-4973
http://wesbennettconstruction.com/

My dad has an established upholstery shop in Midvale, Utah. It is called Upholstery West. He specializes in couches, boats, auto interior and pretty much anything of that nature. He has been in business for 30+ years. Call if you have any questions and im 100% he can do what you need.

Mont Robbins-Upholstery West
801-561-7011

Hello I'm Brady. I own and operate Area Wide Chem Dry in Grand Junction, CO. Don't know how many members are from around here but we would love to hear from you! You can get any info needed at www.ChemDry.com. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, call (970)-243-4157. I will give a 15% off discount to members. Thanks a lot.

By the way nvhunter, Carpet Cops is a sweet name for a business:)

I do product design, developement and small high tolerance injecion molding.

Design is done in Solidworks and Surfcam software. Toolmaking and machining on Milltronics CNC's. Molding is done on an all electric 35,000psi JSW injection molding machine.

Here's a couple videos of the equipment in action.

Cheers,
Pete Carney
C3 Design Innovations
362 W. 6100 So.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84107
www.c3di.com

My name is Randall Limb, I work for Alphagraphics in St. George UT. We specialize in printed items such as business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc. We also do signs, banners, vehicle graphics, promo items like pens, mugs, key chains, etc. No matter where your from, or how big or small your job is, we would love to do it for you. We can ship to anywhere in the US. Give us a try and experience the difference.

Randall Limb
Alphagraphics
Sales Manager
435-668-4565
[email protected]

For those of you who may be traveling thru AZ
my wife is a Vet if your critter gets sick. Montezuma
Veterinary Services in Camp Verde, AZ.
928-567-5515......tell them you want to see Dr. Ellis

Tony Allred.

I am a licensed and insured General Contractor that specializes in residential framing and finish work. I service Salt Lake, Davis, and Weber counties. I've been framing for 13 years and can build anything. References available upon request.

Tony 801-725-2607

2a0fcsk.gif

I started plumbing after Desert Shield/Storm. Did my apprenticeship mainly in Park City, on top of Deer Valley. Spent a couple years working in the Hydronic heat industry for a well known outfit here in Salt Lake. Started my own thing in 98 and haven't looked back since. Mostly new residential construction, lot's of remodels and small commercial stuff.
B Frandsen Plumbing Inc.
Boyd 801-706-8203
Spent a lot of time in Tooele valley these last few years, Erda Stansbury area.
Give me a call after the first week of January, taking the kids to Disney Land, I will be happy to give you prices.

I manage a graphic design company out of Springville, Utah.
We specialize in manufacturing of custom decals and wide format printing. Banners, displays, and signage. We have decal doming, laser cutting and screen printing abilities in house.

CR Graphics has been in business over 25 years, and currently produce decals for many large companies in the outdoor and archery industry. We like to focus on large volume orders, but will entertain any enquiries.

Please email me with anything I may help you with.

Jerin
[email protected]

I'm an HVAC refrigeration contractor located in American Fork, but do work all along the Wasatch front including Park City and Tooele. We do mostly furnace, AC and refrigeration service, repair, and installation of new equipment. . We install walk-in-cooler/freezers and ice machines also. If anyone needs any of our services you can call us at Longs Air Service Inc. @ 801-467-1778 in Salt Lake and 801-763-5583 in Utah County.

I missed this thread back in December.

I am Adam and own a rental business. I have both ATV's and Snowmobiles for rent. We are located in Heber City, Utah and can deliver or you can pick up on a trailer.

www.uintarecreation.com

I am also in need of some exterior painting this spring that I would love to trade services for. If interested, please contact me via PM.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-11 AT 09:31PM (MST)[p]I am with one of only 3 banks to be granted approval to open in the entire United States in 2010, Golden Pacific Bank. We are headquartered in Sacramento. As part of our opening, we also acquired Gold Country Bank, which services Yuba, Sutter and Butte counties in California. We can make home loans in most states, with the exception of Texas and a few eastern states. I have 18 years experience in residential mortgage, and we are also agressively seeking commercial lending opportunities, and especially agricultural lending opportunities in northern California.

[email protected]
www.goldenpacificbank.com

hey Nuts ,
You do Morgages in Colorado how about ag loans in Colorado . I am in the market for both or will be real soon . Also your Colorado hunting secrets!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-11 AT 11:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-11 AT 11:02?PM (MST)

Hi! I am Bob Hatfield. After retirement from law enforcement I have been making custom hunting knives for the past 4 years. I can be reached at my email address [email protected]

If you are in the market for a custom knife, you will not find a better price. I use S30V stainless steel heat treated to a hardness of 60RC. I have included two photos of previous knives sold for you to see the quality that you can get.

7357000_3143.jpg

12956000_1148.jpg

Could not get photos to upload

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom