monster muley freeze

nfh

Long Time Member
anyone else having problems here with a page freezing? it seems like i have to keep refreshing every forum and post i go to. i am not having any problems on other websites.

it happens to me too. Like you, I don't have that issue with other sites either. It gets kinda frustrating.

Eel

Yup!

This SOB is about to Blow!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

It happens to Bess and Eel because they still have dial-up, the last two customers left on the face of the earth, but they are still rocking that 56K speed!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You remember the Service in the Basin,Right Roy?

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

it not my internet, its plenty fast. i tried another laptop and i still have problems. just to reply it took 35 seconds of waiting time for this post. and i can go to any web-page and its an instant response time

i noticed it awhile ago too. seems to be getting worse. same deal as others, not my computer. just seems to be happening here. hope it gets resolved soon. gets a little old refreshing every thread you click on, multiple times. i think its those two big a$$ mulies to the left and right that are responsible:) theyve always looked suspect to me.

Stupid advertisements....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Hey justr?

You seen the Blonde Gal that says she's only 2.8 miles away and wants to meet me?

Just wondering how far it claims she is from you?

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom