MONSTER MOOSE

eldorado

Long Time Member
Thought I share this pic with all of you of this impressive
Alaskan moose. The giant was taken some years ago. Enjoy!

6530img068.jpg

Courtesy of Trophy Hunter Magazine.

Great looking moose. However, the twig in front of te moose is bigger round then the hunters arm.

On a moose that big get into the picture!!! LOL

My father is the hunter that killed this Moose. It was taken in 2008 with the Lancaster's, Nahanni Butte Outfitters, in the North West Territories. The Moose is 64.5" wide with 51.5" paddles. It scored over 240". We had a great hunt. We both killed Moose and Caribou and my father killed a nice goat. They have a fantastic operation up there, I would highly recommend it. I wrote an article about the hunt that was in Trophy Hunter a couple of years ago.

Welcome Donald!

You have plenty of good stuff to share here.
Your recent years have been AMAZING!
Rick keeps me updated.

Glad to have you here.
Post up those Caribou & your moose pics.

HH

Awesome Don!
I couldn't remember which of your moose were bigger yours or your dad's (turnin 50 is a bastard).

:)

I remember a different pic of your bull with those white antlers stretched out like a 747.

You guys are bad ass!
Thanks for sharing your success.
Hope the draws treat you well this year.
HH

Harry, I'll try to find the picture where he looks like the 747. I put that picture in for the guy that wanted to see better scale on a moose of that size. The rifle between the horns is a little cheesy, but gives a better idea of scale. He was 68.5" wide and just made min. for book. I did beat dad on the Caribou. Your boy has been knocking the lights out.

Oh yeah.
I'll bet he looks simply awesome in your den.

You'll have our resident sheep nuts drooling here before long as well.
LOL.

Love it.

man! that sure is a little gun Jones ;)

seriously, that is a pair of hammer bulls for you and your dad...just awesome, great fronts on both them dudes

hey, i seen your rams as well, beauties...that old stoney is quite a guy, eh!

great work, all around

cheers

AWESOME THREAD! This is my dream hunt, moose and mtn goat are a dream! I know many guys want Africa and other continents but Alaska is my huckleberry! Caribou with my bow and moose and mtn goat with my thompson center....NO BEARS THOUGH!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom