Long Time Member
"Somewhere out on that horizon
Faraway from the neon sky
I know there must be somethin' better
And I can't stay another night
In the city, oh, oh.'

pounding the vodka huh??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Lighten Up on my Friend. Every now and then, everyone's Attitude or one's AI Answering Text/Forum Machine screws up. Uncle Hugging Homer, I'd bet you do use AI + GPS and other High Tech items in your'n Farming and Hunt'n. No such devices on "YOUR HONDA TRAIL 90"

B Kind unto thine Neighbor. Never covenant thine neighbors wife. Eye could denote more but I would need to be flat out rude/wild... I leave such to Elk, Feddoc and Eel to retain ewe n your polite hugging Place.

Homer, You are very much LOVED. Feel the Love Uncle Hugging Homer, renounce your tong and be the Hugger U R.

Jagerdad under 2 many Med'z ??? :) Relax Homer. I have good things to show you.

Nope, sober watching the Eagles concert. Reflecting on all the weather that hasn't been great and all the traffic in town. Can't wait to get out. You grumpy or what Homie boy ?

Dear DM, I have your 6. Homer always has a negative Verbal Dagger Ready.

I feel he MigHt B avoiding reasons why' He'z never going to: Toss His Hat In The Ring.

Hence: https://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/22929.html

Oh it Pain'z me.... Only jerks (who are very keen on People) are in our Congress. Fool dah Folks. Which of U shall jump in ... ?

DM, if you own a sip of Vodka, it is always a time to celebrate somewhere on God's Earth.. :)

Chill Uncle Hugging Homer. U Have endless items to celebrate about.

Jagerdad :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom