Monday Night Football!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-12 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]LMAO You flew clear to dallas to watch the bears loose?

Have a good time man!

hornkiller.jpg

Haha, I've flown to Chicago numerous times to watch em lose. :)
It's part of being a Bears fan....disappointment.
But it's better than watching it on tv. Going to Phoenix for Christmas and that game too. If everything goes well maybe another playoff game or more!?!?

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-12 AT 03:19AM (MST)[p]sorry but that sounds as bad as some of the BYU fans at my old work who say they haven't missed a home game in 15 years.

cowboys fans are worse though good thing you bat for the straight team

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Now that the real refs are back, neither team has a clear advantage. LOL Hey Horsecreek, I read that there are pole dancers in Jerry's palace, take a look at that for me would ya? And hold up a giant MMer sign so we can tell where your at. Go Cowboys! mtmuley

The Cowboys offensive line has to do a better job blocking up front if it expects to beat Chicago. Romo has been hurried too many times and Murray has had little room to run. As good as the D has been you can't expect them to win every down.

Eldorado

>Now that the real refs are
>back, neither team has a
>clear advantage. LOL Hey Horsecreek,
>I read that there are
>pole dancers in Jerry's palace,
>take a look at that
>for me would ya? And
>hold up a giant MMer
>sign so we can tell
>where your at. Go Cowboys!
>mtmuley

The pole dancers might be better than the game. Both teams are Jekyll and Hyde. This could be a shoot out, or an ugly defensive struggle. Either way I can't wait to see the game in that stadium!

Traditional >>>------->

I lost a bet once and had to shoot a trap tournament in the Oregon State Shoot, wearing a house dress......but I NEVER lost a bet where I had to go to Dallas and watch the Cowboys!

What a disaster. The offensive line is simply putrid and Bryant has been a huge disappointment so far.
If they don't get their act together and soon this will be another wasted season.

Eldorado

>What a disaster. The offensive line
>is simply putrid and Bryant
>has been a huge disappointment
>so far.
>If they don't get their act
>together and soon this will
>be another wasted season.
>
>Eldorado

Too late

Traditional >>>------->