Monday Night Football

completesportsman

Long Time Member
Anyone see the game last night? It was a good one

Chicago 36
Minn 30 In overtime!

Since Carolina is out of the playoff I'm pulling for Minn or Ariz to win it all.

was one of the best Monday nite games of the year. Looked like Favre was going to have another comeback win in his pocket but somehow Cutler had more TD passes than interceptions for a change.

>was one of the best Monday
>nite games of the year.
>Looked like Favre was going
>to have another comeback win
>in his pocket but somehow
>Cutler had more TD passes
>than interceptions for a change.
>

+1 - Excellent Monday night game with a wild 2nd half.
I was hoping Farve would get the win. The Vikings have been much more fun to watch with Farve at the helm. He seems to have alot of football left in him.

I wish Minnesota would put a complete game of football together. They haven't done that in about 4 games. The Steelers are my team but Minnesota is a team I'd like to see do some things in the playoffs. They've got all the weapons....just can't put it all together right now. Favre is one of the greats...

Steve

I'm a Packers fan so it was good for my team. Naturally I've been following the Vikings for years as well as a rival to my team and they do this every year it seems. What I mean is that they start off pretty good during the begining of the season and then choke at the end. My Pack gets to play the Cardinals this Sunday so that's gonna be like my Superbowl. I'm from Phx so it's gonna be exciting.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Well since my #1 team aint going to make it, i'm going for #2....ARIZONA!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

the guy here at work whos a viking fan stil is MIA ...I think he might have did himself in or hes on his way to kill that running back!!!
I can't wait to rub it in...
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I was sorry I missed it. hated to see the Vikings lose.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom