Model_70_Guy, Jim Cousins, Passed Away

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Longtime forum member, Model_70_Guy Jim Cousins, has passed away. I received the following email today..........

"Hi, I'm Nicole Hodges. I just wanted to let you guys know that my dad James Cousins passed away on Wednesday October 8. He used to go on this website for many years and has many friends on here. Just wanted to let you all know."

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Oh man! I really liked Jim! Great sense of humor and just a neat guy. So sorry to hear that.

Eel

Dang - sad news for sure. He was always a positive contributor here and a stand up guy. He will be missed.

Rest in peace brother.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I remembered a mule deer hunt of his in South Dakota some years back so I did a search. It was back in 2007, my how time flies!

Here is a link to that hunt. My condolences to his friends and family.

RIP, Jim!

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...hread&om=15720&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes#4

4600473fb0da6ffc3e60.jpg

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Hunted with him a few times, Really a good Man. Sorry to hear him going. He was going to come down for a hunt this fall.
I still have some Mojo dove poles I had made up for him.
RIP buddy see ya on the other side.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Dang!

Now I'm Down 2 Friends in 2 Days!

He was a Guy that could Take it & Dish it!

Gonna Miss Him!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That is a shame....he was always a nice guy and positive contributor here. That was very nice of his daughter to let Founder know. I guess that shows how much there people here meant to him.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Yeah, Jim will be missed here. He was one of my first PM's encouraging me as a contributor to these pages though at the time, i was fielding flack right and left. A Good Guy!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Condolences to Jim's family, lot's of good folks out their I will never meet but nice to know they are out their,I never liked loosing Friends or Family, you gotta have Faith.

He was a good guy exchanged some info with him a while back and he gave me some good perspective on an issue that blew up on this site probably 7 or 8 years ago.

I'll miss him. Nickman introduced him to me when Jim had a G-3 tag a few years ago. Nickman got him onto a nice buck, and the Model 70 didn't miss. Jim, also LOVED dove hunting. Condolences to his family. Thanks to Nicole for posting. PC

I never had the pleasure of knowing Model_70_guy, but it seems he was one of the good ones that we all lost. That was very gracious of his daughter letting his friends know about his passing. May they find peace after losing a loved one.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom