mob rule seen here in Tulsa

feddoc

Long Time Member
I gotta wonder what more is in store for the US.

Good deal , roadkill a few of them and maybe they'll find something better to do with their time.

There was another riot even worse a few months ago, unless you were there maybe you didn't hear about it . next time if they open up on them and kill a few thousand maybe those losers will find something better to do as well.

If the government doesn't set the law who does ? you? your compound leader ? or does the whole compound have a vote and it becomes the new government ?

I trust the government however flawed it may be any day over those of you looking to overthrow it. some of you want a war and you might get one, but don't assume we 're all going to be shooting with you many of us will be shooting at you. the 2nd amendment works to protect the nation too.

If the government doesn't set the law who does ? you? your compound leader ? or does the whole compound have a vote and it becomes the new government ?

I trust the government however flawed it may be any day over those of you looking to overthrow it. some of you want a war and you might get one, but don't assume we 're all going to be shooting with you many of us will be shooting at you. the 2nd amendment works to protect the nation too.
It is the mob violence and orgs like blm that are going to be silencing the gov't in an attempt to overthrow it.

Law abiding citizens will be the ones to defend the Constitution for what it is, what it does, and what it will do.

I'll take my chances with that

Good deal , roadkill a few of them and maybe they'll find something better to do with their time.

There was another riot even worse a few months ago, unless you were there maybe you didn't hear about it . next time if they open up on them and kill a few thousand maybe those losers will find something better to do as well.

Is this the riot you're talking about Tog?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom