MMs Turkey Shoot

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Who is going to Founders Turkey Shoot? I hear he is going to have some nice prizes. And a ton of Turkeys. You get a free turkey just for showing up. You have to email him early and get registered. Anyone with the time and location? It would be fun to win one of the guns in the Annie Oakly shoot. I would be happy with one of the turkeys.

Rutnbuck

when and where? I would like to go

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-10 AT 11:56AM (MST)[p] Hey Muzz did you get your elk? I heard rumors it might be at the Kanesville Mesa Country club. Google it
Robb I will be dancing when I win the gun. Dose that count?
Rutnbuck

No I didt get an elk. Nothing new for me. SO when is this turkey shoot? Kanesville? You mean Roy?
O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Where and when? Is this invitation only?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Damn Muzzy you didn't get an invite? That is ok you can go with me. as my guest. Just meet me at 9:00 a.m. next Sat. The only way up the Caneville Mesa is by a trail only visible from the air. I have seen it so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't think very many people even know there is a country club up on top. But believe me there is. It was built back about 1886. I don't know how they got the logs up on the mesa because a goat has a hard time hiking up there. Only one trail up. I will meet you at the west entrance to Capitol Reef National Park. (The west end.) Even though the east end is about 15 miles closer to the Mesa. If you don't know where that is? Just go to Hanksville then 45 miles west through the Park from east to the west end. I have included a pic of the Mesa just incase you drive past. I don't understand why no one else is going. It will be just you and I. Kind of like old times we can do some Male bonding. Later buddy Good to hear from you.
Rutnbuck

4410canevillemesa.jpg

Hell im not driving that far for this. Ill pass.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

No thanks, I am sure i need to rearange my sock drawer that day.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom