MM's Poster's

ktc is as level as they come on this site, so he gets my vote. However the BIG STINKY kitty (bobcatbess) has to be the POSTER BOY of MM. I wonder what he really looks like?

Bessy is already the poster boy for birth control. He can't hold two poster boy titles at one time.

IF isayNUNYA DIDN'T HAVE HIS HEAD UP MOSSBACKS ASS SO FAR HE'D PLAINLY BE ABLE TO SEE HE HAS "NO" VOTES!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

She-ite BESSY 30 minutes on the nose before I got your response!
I was betting under 15 minutes. I lost a 12 pack on that one!

LOL NUNYA!!!

I THOUGHT GAMBLING WAS ILEGAL IN UTARD???

OH HELL NEVERMIND!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

WHEN YOU'RE BETTING NUNYA!!!

DON'T SEND ME THEM E-MAILS YOU SENT ME THAT TAKE 30 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD!!!

JUST KIDDIN!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

NUNYA gets the POS that never calls when he's in town award. I keep lookin for that monster 6.0 liter that smells like a french whore house in the rut, but no luck. Maybe I need to start useing my EL's.

I've always tried to be a solid contributor.
(Little bullshift, good info, great photos)
There are a bunch of good guys here.
Of the guys still around who make great posts and don't engage in the stupid BS arguments and name calling that I really admire...
Littlefoot
&
Saskman
I miss BUCKSPY, Mike knows big Mule Deer, he is articulate and takes killer photos I've had good phone conversations with him.
I love the photography of Rod & Tony (Hoofsand Horns & TFinal)
Kilowatt has good posts and is a helpful mod here.
Eelgrass holds up his end for us over 40 crowd, nice guy.
Doug, RedRabbitt is a great guy and helped me score on my Arizona bull, always a big thank you to him!
Steve, BCBOY always has some great stories & photos from the north.
Dave, YukonDall is a friendly, helpful guy was a pleasure meeting him.
I'm sure I'm missing some of the good guys here.
I see a lot of new guys sniping and starting p*ssing matches.
Seems to bring thie old yeller site down a few notches.
I seem to do more reading than posting anymore.
Wish that was a more popular thought around here sometimes.
HH

I'LL HAVE TO AGREE WITH peakfreak!!!

"THAT GOOFY LITTLE BASTARD" WAS IN ROOSEVELT A FEW WEEKS AGO!!!

HE DIDN'T LET ME OR TEE-TEE-K KNOW ABOUT IT!!!

IF HE EVER LETS US KNOW HE'S IN TOWN WE'D LIKE TO MEET UP WITH HIM CUZZ I'M GONNA HAVE TEE-TEE-K SLAP THE DOG CRAP OUT OF HIM!!!

YA,WE'LL SEE JUST HOW DAMN MEAN HE THINKS HE IS!!!

LOL!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I wish you would BESS! I like it rough. Are you going to watch? You kinky little kitty!!
And who said I was mean? I am the nicest guy around!

PEAK! I will be in town next week sometime. I will call you for sure. I'll pic you up in the 350 superduty and you can buy me dinner at the claim jumper. I'll show you some pics of that gaint buck we wacked wed.

You fellers have fun hangin around the house and takin orders from the wife! I'm goin sheep hunting.

pf,

As level as they come? I always thought I was a trouble maker and smart ass! Ha! I thought you were a good guy too, but your friendship with NUNYA has me a little nervous? ;-)

Ok here it goes:

1- Robert Bess - Altamont, UT.

2- Kilowat

3- Huntsonora

4- Pleasedear

5- RutBuck

6- BCBoy

7- Littlefoot

8- D13-er

9- 257 Tony

10- KTC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos