MM's Elkabong Passes

What a shame, only 51.
That hits home as I'll be 48 this year.
Way too young.
Condolences go out to friends & family.
HH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-08 AT 08:28AM (MST)[p]
Damn, Im sorry to hear it.

Here is a post in May of this year. I LMAO when I read this. It was in response to the "raccoon problem" Rimrock was having.

ELKabong (780 posts)
May-21-08, 10:47 PM (MST)
10. "RE: HELP! Raccoon in Fireplace..."
LAST EDITED ON May-21-08 AT 10:50 PM (MST)
Let's get yer compressor hooked up, we'll build a cover over the front of the fire place, then apply pressure.
Ittle be like a big potato gun!

"Pull!!" *bang!* "loss..."

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Russ was a good friend of mine we went way back to our high school days. we done alot together. not hardly a week would go by with out us getting together, we shot on trap teams and worked on projects...I will miss him......RIMROCK...

P.S...Thanks Rut for posting this---I couldn't do it..

Rut and Rimrock, so sorry to hear this bad news. I know you were friends. My best friend died 6 years ago at age 51. You never know!

I liked Elkbong!

Eel

I didnt know Russ, other than from here on MM. He seemed like a real great guy. My condolences to his family for their loss.

That is so sad to hear. He was quite a character on here. My condolences to the family and to you guys that new him personaly.

JB

### ## # ##### #### ###!!!

I'M AN INTERNET FRIEND WITH ELKABONGER!!!

LIKED HIM FROM THE FIRST POST I EVER SEEN HIM MAKE!!!

QUITE A CHARACTER & ALWAYS OFFERED HELP IN PM'S!!!

I WILL MISS ELKABONGER!!!

SEEMED LIKE FAMILY AROUND HERE!!!

THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW rut!!!

AND SLOW DOWN A BIT KELLY!!!

JUST TAKE THE OLE cats ADVICE JUST ONCE rut!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Remember him well, sorry to hear of the bad news. Way too young to leave his family and friends this way, my blessings to the family and thanks for passing this sad news to those here that knew him and/or talked with him, may he rest in peace now.

Brian

OMG,

One of the nicest, funnyiest, most creative
son of a gun's to EVER be on MM.

That SUCK's big time. He was a Very nice man
that thought about others a Whole'lot.

Man, I considered him a real good friend.
He tried to ship a moose down here to me one
time. Didn't work.

God bless him and his family.
I thought a TON of that man.

Lar

Oh NO! I thought Russ was a great guy. And always a fun poster here on MM. Dangit. I'm so sorry, Rim. I know you guys were great buds. That is terrible. Thanks for posting it up, Kelly. Sad news, but I'm glad you posted it.

Jenn

I'm very sorry to hear of his passing. He was one of the "good guys" here on MM, I enjoyed his posts. Hopefully, his family will be ok after they finish with their grieving.

That is real sad.

51 is only half way now a days.

Kelly do they have any type of donation to the family set-up at any of the banks? or credit unions?

Robb

too friggin young,! i just don't get that kinda stuff, I hope the family is doing as well as expected....Blessings too them

Part of the problem is that us hunters are a pretty rugged lot.
We are the tough guys that hate to go to the doctor.
I've always had to be forced to go in for checkups and treatment.
My wife has been real good at making sure I get in there & get seen.
Recentley, I was feeling really run down and listless.

Wife got me in to see the doc and found out my thyroid had quit on me.
As a result my cholesterol was off the charts.

I was a heart attack waiting to happen.
Got things completley under control now.
Lesson learned.
Don't put off the doc and regular checkups, it may be the best move you ever make.
HH

sad to se the bonger go although i didnt talk to him on it there we belonged to another forum, he had the same name so i knew it had to be him. Ya just gotta like someone who came up with such a great name....His posts will be missed condolances to his family and friends

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-08 AT 10:44PM (MST)[p]That is too bad. He was a good guy to chat with. He will be missed. My condolonces and prayers go out to his friends and family.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

......very sad. He made me laugh on here. My heart goes out to his friends and family. I know MM'rs surely will miss him.

Very sad and way too young to have something like that happen. He always had great posts on here. He surely will be missed. My condolences for the family and those of you closest to him.

Rut thanks for posting that . I had the pleasure of working with Russ for the last year. Couldn't ask for a better guy. My heart goes out to his family. R I P
Good Luck and Great Memories

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom