MM's and the Workplace

completesportsman

Long Time Member
Just wondering how many of you guys make most of your posts while at work? I'd have to say that probably 80% of my time on MM's is while I'm at work.

Don't have a puter at home so....I'd have to say 100%.

BigFly
4836e9156b4e92a1.jpg

WELL F'DUDE!!!

JUST HAND YOUR EMPLOYER BACK 75% OF YOUR EARNINGS!!!

THEN SEND ME A JOB APPLICATION!!!

JUST KIDDIN,I THINK Beefy WANTS TO WORK WITH YOU,OR IS IT WORK YOU OVER???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

OK.............If each of you send me $200 dollars, I won't forward this to your boss. I need fuel money.

You lucky dogs haha i have to come home to read these unless slam txts me and says somethin hilarious is goin down then i find a puter asap ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Hey berries, you need to invest in a laptop like pro uses, he can stay in contact even out in the hills like you are everyday.

Maybe if ya find a good pisscutter for your client this fall, you can get a big enough tip to buy one!! Lol

.....or you can just trade me proffessions and i'll deal with having to leave the lake or the quakies to get to a puter. :p

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Well, technically ALL my posts are from work since I am pretty independent. Yes, I do log in to public computers at the university and some in a private lab and at home, but there is no one but myself (and my wife) monitoring my time usage or internet activities. And since I SHOULD be working in every spare second of every day, then yes ALL my posts are from work, but then again, none of them are. Pretty cool!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I would have to say 100% as well. I have a computer at home but no Internet.

Jeff

Well slam i think im screwed on both of those notes i don know what a big elk looks like and i sure couldn find one. ;-) and my last name basically means i cant trade jobs for nothing haha ya probably noticed the lsc on my sig from my phone it means lucky sperm club i was born into this and its what i get to do lol

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Good thing you don't work for me and surf the net, you all would be kicking beer cans down the road. LOL

I started at work but get nervous and was not going to jeopardize my job for surfing the web, bought my home computer in Jan 2000.

Hell, they are so cheap to buy as a package deal now then before.

Brian

only between 8:30 pm and 9pm.
other than that I am at home "naked"!
IM me!
rackmaster

Yea, I'm guilty as well. My computer at home is slower the molasses in the winter and the one at work is like a race car BABY............

Slide

100 % at work, I come in the office,
a couple times a day to check and see what
is happening, plus it gives me a chance to
get out of the heat for a minute.

100% at home.

Being a HS teacher we have to sign an acceptable use policy that forbids this type of usage. I've been told they check internet activity from time to time but who really knows?

Besides, I have no time at work anyways.

>100% from home. I don't need
>any more A-holes at work.
>
>
>Eel

LMAO
I hope your talking about who I think your talking about????

co-worker Kyle

"If it moves shoot it again"

99.9% from work, occasionally i will use my brothers computer to check on things, on my weeks off.

I dont think i wanna deal with some of you unless i'm getting paid. j/k.

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom