MM'ERS & THE LOST MONEY?

S

ShowThemToMe

Sancho decides to invite a few of his MM'er Friends on over to Nevada for a Nights worth a Fun!

Sancho Owns & Runs one of the Best Ladies Clubs in Western Nevada!

So ~Z~,F'er & wet_boot tell their Girlfriends they have Business to take care of & will be gone for the Weekend!

With Fuel prices High,they contact Sancho & explain they won't have alot of Cash left once they get there,Sancho tells them not to worry about it,He tells them He'll get them a Wholesale Package Deal and it will only cost them 100.00 each for the night!

~Z~,F'er & wet_boot can't believe what a Deal Sancho has made them!

They Drive half the day to get there & boy are they Excited,Sancho has promised all the Drinks they can Drink,All the Food they can Eat and as many of the Hot Chicks as they think they can handle for 100.00 each!

After arriving,they pay Sancho the 300.00!

An hour of BS'ing and several Drinks later Sancho gets to thinking:These are Friends,Damn Good Friends at that & decides to refund 50.00 to the MM'ers,but He just can't figure out how to Split the 50.00 exactly equal 3 ways,So he decides to give ~Z~,F'er & wet_boot 10.00 each & He'd keep the other 20.00 so there wouldn't be an Arguement over an un-even Refund!

So:

That made Each MM'er paying 90.00 each,Right?

3 X 90.00 = 270.00 Right?

270.00 + the 20.00 Sancho kept for himself = 290.00 Right?

What Happened to the other 10 Dollar Bill?

And No!

I don't wanna hear about F'er stuffing it down some Hot Chicks Panties!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

they all paid $90=$270. 250 to the establishment and $20 in Sancho's panties, so there wouldn't be an arguement.

Your story can't be true though. Sancho would have had D13er meet the guys at the girls club and while they were there enjoying themselves Sancho would have been in Utah sneaking in their back doors and satisfying their wives/girlfriends the way only he can. Then the three would come back to Utah with a dose of clap.

The end

I don't know what happened to the 10 dollars but while I was laying there staring at the ceiling I saw what looked like Bob Cat claw marks on the ceiling.I asked the gal if there were any more around like those and she said oh yea.I said, ShowThemToMe and she replied he's in the next room.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom