MM Talent Show!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Sep-02-12 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]Well first of all I must apologize for not getting pictures of everyones acts this year at the MM Talent Show but I was able to capture a few unfortgetable moments. Please help out and post up more pics of your buddies as they performed their talents...

My girlfriend was first up and with her flexible skill she was able to make every guy in the audience fall off his chair...
9095z.jpg

Fireball77 was up next. I don't know about the rest of you but as soon as she busted out the flute I thought we were taking a trip to BAND CAMP!! I was wrong :-(
6058red.jpg

Rugster decided to mix things up a bit and told us about his first night at the clubhouse, here's a photo reinactment of that evenings events...
6103rug.jpg

1911 was a big hit with the ladies showing off his fore, I mean stretchy skin...
74451911.jpg

NVBighorn learned a cool trick from his girlfriend, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say hopefully she's in the talent show next year ;-)
2497nvb.jpg

Here's one of MM's good ole boys sqeezing his way thru a tennis racket...nicely done eelgrass!!
7913eel.jpg

Hearing some music was a nice change of pace, thanks to feddoc and his legendary air guitar...
8187feddoc.jpg

Here's velvetjones showing off his yo yo skills...good job bro!!
5517vj.jpg

Wiz was pretty proud to show his balls could take on the beating of a lifetime...I just wanted to ice mine after watching!!
6211wiz.jpg

Ransom and Justr ran around stage like a couple drunk idiots...special talent is still talent right??
4912justr.jpg

7274ransom.jpg

As for myself, I really wanted to educate the MM crowd and luckily Wiz was nice enough to bring his mother to the show. Here I am Cougar Hunting. My pick up line was "cum to the darkside"
7628zz.jpg

~Z~

I'm too drunk to even comment on this.......LMAO! Have a great Labor DaY all!! I'm 41 tomorrow...so suck it!

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom