MM Sold????

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I just heard that Founder sold MM and the new owner is a fellow member who most of us know. I'm not at liberty to say who the new owner is but I can say that some important changes are on the way.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

It's true it was sold but I bought it and no one knows me here at MM. Try to get your April fools day facts straight.

That's right Eel, not sure how you found out.

Anyway Folks, i had a great night at the Tables last week and was finally able to purchase MM from Founder.

Let's help make this transition as smooth as possible and profitable beyond my wildest dreams. I look forward to telling some of you when and where to get off.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

lol, I think it was D13er who bought it. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-15 AT 03:56PM (MST)[p]Joey, LOL! I guess it was a bad time for Founder to have a full house vs your straight flush! Can I be one of your new moderators? We'll clean this place up. LOL!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Hey there.
I bought it so about half you jackwagons better start looking for a new place to spew your BS! You KNOW who you are.

I guess since I'm a jackwagon too, I'd better find a new place.

Zeke

No Zeke, you're a keeper.

Eel

I miss the old, good guys.

Chef, 257Tony, Kingfish, BobCat Bess,
BeanMan, D13'r, DeerKing .

It used to be fun.

Lar

Hey Larro?

You get that New Truck yet?

>I miss the old, good guys.
>
>
>Chef, 257Tony, Kingfish, BobCat Bess,
>BeanMan, D13'r, DeerKing .
>
>It used to be fun.
>
>Lar

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

What'd Ya Get Larro?

>Elkassassin the dentist.

A Dentists Dream Boat You mean?:D

I never met a man I despised more than that BOBCATBESS. He was a no good piece of crap. I'm glad we got rid of that turd. The only good thing about BOBCATBESS was his sister. She'd do anything for a Snickers bar.

:)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

He Sure Thought/Thinks a lot of Ms Wisz though!:D

>I never met a man I
>despised more than that BOBCATBESS.
>He was a no good
>piece of crap. I'm glad
>we got rid of that
>turd. The only good thing
>about BOBCATBESS was his sister.
>She'd do anything for a
>Snickers bar.
>
>:)
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

I got the shaft I guess, cause I don't feel any richer or that I have less to do. Hopefully that million dollar check arrives soon.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

>It's being paid in pennies.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

That's Right!

Remember When Slick got his Payment in Pennies!

I'm still LMMFAO!:D

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-15 AT 04:38PM (MST)[p]jester, we're shipping it by rail freight.:D

Eel

Hey Wisz?

Remember the Phone Call from the UDWR?:D:D:D

Oh....I remember it well, BESS! What a plick. It's a good thing I already had a couple of beers in me when I received that call or I might've taken it a little too seriously. :) That's the kind of call you can only make once though so I figure I'm safe unless I get amne.....what were we just talking about?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

EASY with the Name Calling Wisz!

Remember when you told me(I mean the DWR!) to F-Off?:D

I'm still LMAO over that!

Hoping my son and my Dad will be drawing a general tag in your beautiful state this fall. I don't expect any calls from Utah since it's only a general tag. Good luck in the draws!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom