MM silver club

Long Time Member
We should designate some of our senior members silver out of respect for their years and wisdom. Step forward and be named. Lets set the standard a little higher so we don't get too many in this exclusive club. Say 75 plus.

I will start the list off with a teen known members. Overtones aka chubby aka stubby. Kilo, eel. Dryboob.....anyone able to verify others speak up.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Triple K does not meet the requirements of being 75 plus. Her brother Roy, told me that she will be celebrating her 50th. birthday this year.

RELH

I said 50 MINUS 22! I may be dumb but I ain't stupid!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

What if you aren't 75 but your hait looks like you are???

I may or may not know a MMer that has hair like that, he may or may not be a mod. ( just sayin)

Y haven't you been booted yet? Are you fondling founder?

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

I finally figured out why 1911 is so pissed at Eel and my Cuz. He caught them speeding in Utah and issued them a ticket for it. Upon going to court, they beat his butt with intrapment charges, for hiding behind the donut shop, and a faulty radar gun. Case dismissed and they probably flew him the one finger salute as they left the courthouse.

RELH

It would seem that as of this day, Roy is one click closer to his charter membership.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom