MM POP-UPS WHEN YOU CLICK ON A FORUM ANYBODY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
At Random when I Click on MM Forums,Every once in a while I get a POP-UP!

Anybody-else having this Issue?

And Yes My PUTER is CORRUPT!

CORRUPTED Mostly by other MM'ers!:D

At Random when I Click on MM Forums,Every once in a while I get a POP-UP!

Anybody-else having this Issue?

And Yes My PUTER is CORRUPT!

CORRUPTED Mostly by other MM'ers!:D
Yup same thing every once in a while I thought I got a virus of some sorts. I'll have my son in law get it off there.....family IT guy

FOUNDER!!!!. Do something about this>>>>> I keep getting these kind of popups, and its driving me crazy.

(Ummm, do you have anything in red???? asking for a friend)

0givehM.jpg

days late....but they have sure started up for me too......every click gets a blurred screen pop up.....no doubt fondler knows nothing about it.....

These ads are not even close to how I shop. They are all custom knife ads. Way off!

Serious, there are pop up adds when you push new threads or forums, in the middle of screen and everything else is blurry

I got them turned off. Google Adsense automatically implemented them. I turned them off.

In the future, anyone experiencing such things is asked to message me privately, as I read PM's much quicker than posts on the site.

I got them turned off. Google Adsense automatically implemented them. I turned them off.

In the future, anyone experiencing such things is asked to message me privately, as I read PM's much quicker than posts on the site.
You sure about that? It seems some of my posts get read, deleted faster than anything on Twitter and Instagram ;)

Click on the three little dots in the top left corner, and figure it out.. got rid of mine for now...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom