MM IN VEGAS

F

fldrw22

Well I guess we should start with , "WHO'S GOING TO VEGAS FOR THE NEW YEAR's EVE HO-DOWN .If you are coming to las vegas for New Years Eve ,Please sign in on this post .If you all are interested ,And can get along,Let me now by a PM or just posting a response on this topic .I know I am taking a huge chance at putting you all in the same room ,BUT ,Lets have some food and then go be a part of the second largest party in the country .Seriously.If you are coming to town or already live here ,It would be great to meet you all .Lets PAAAAARRRRRTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL TOM???

WHAT ALL IS INVOLVED IN THE HO-DOWN???

I'M NOT ALLOWED BACK IN VEGAS FOR A WHILE!!!

BUT I COULD GET ME AN ALIAS & MAYBE SNEAK IN!!!

MAYBE GET ME A SHIRT THAT SAYS:"YES" I AM THE GUY THAT RUN THE WARDEN OFF!!!

THERES TOO DAMN MUCH FUN FOR A BUNCH OF TARDS DOWN THERE I'M TELLIN YA!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You come here Bob ,Ill buy dinner ,Well go to the strip and HO-DOWN new years eve .The day after I will take you less than an hour from here and show you ELK,DEER and BIG HORNs.Most people wont beleive that there are all of these animals so close to here but beleive me ,THEIR ARE.

I was just down there last weekend and saw a bunch of desert bighorns just up stream from Beaver Dam there in the gorge, bout wrecked the Benz trying to get stopped to take some pix!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I live in vegas but I wont be here for new years. I will be in Arizona looking for the elusive monster buck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom