MM Forum, Please Help Sgt. Aguilars Family

K

koldtrailin

Sgt. Franco Aguilar Was Killed In The Line Of Duty,
April 29, 2010 is a day that will be forever remembered in Sevier County, Utah. Today we lost a fellow officer, a friend, a coworker, an outdoorsman, a man who personified what it means to be a police officer. Franco was a 10 year veteran of law enforcement. He also served our country as a Marine for 6 years.

Sgt Franco Aguilar, of the Sevier County Sheriff's Office was killed while in the line of duty. While investigating a traffic accident he was killed doing one of the things he did best, helping others. Sgt. Aguilar was working an a one car crash. The crash was on a large bridge in a rural mountain area. While helping the driver, another vehicle lost control, hit the car next to Sgt. Aguilar, this caused the vehicles to hit Sgt. Aguilar and threw him from the bridge causing his death.

A Memorial Fund has been set up at All Wells Fargo Banks Nationwide for Sevier County Sheriff Sergeant Franco Aguilar's family.

You can donate to the "Memorial Fund For Franco Aguilar" At Any Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide.

Sgt. Franco Aguilar loved to hunt big game. He and I spent time each year filling his freezer. If you knew Franco very well, then you most likely had him cook for you a time or two. What a great cook. His fresh Salsa and Big Game prepared tacos were unbelieveable.

I hope everybody on this forum can take just a few minutes, drop by a Wells Fargo Bank and help out Franco's Family.

They are in need and if everybody does a little it can really make a difference in his 5 childrens lives.

The funeral is on Wednesday May 5, 2010 at Noon here in Richfield, Utah. It will be held at the Sevier Valley Events Center. It will be a great tribute to a humble man.

I will miss him. I considered him my little brother. He cannot be replaced.

Thank You for you kindness in a difficult time. Franco leaves behind his wife and 5 great children, ages from 18 months to 15 years.

I would ask that anybody willing to help please do the following, Copy And Paste this message into an email and send it out as a chain letter to your entire email list. I want to make sure the Aguilars can be financially taken care of after suffering such a horrific loss.

Thank you for your time and kindness.

For questions about the incident contact:
Sevier County Sheriffs Office
Chief Deputy John N. Hunt
895 East 300 North
Richfield, Utah 84701
Phone # 435-896-2600

5274francopic.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom