MM forum "Catch-All"

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Here's the way I look at the Campfire Forum. To me, if I want a lot of guys to read my post....I put it in the campfire (unless it is state particular). If I'm not mistaken, a lot more MMers check out whats in the Campfire than any other forum. I don't think I've ever seen a "Rack Bracket" in the Alberta Forum....or a hilarious racist Manny joke in the Sheep, Antelope and Goats Forum. The Campfire is the first place I go in the morning just after I check my email. It seems that it should be for anything that doesn't pertain to any other forum. I am guilty of posting things in the Campfire that should go somewhere else. What's your outlook on the Campfire? Ever post anything here that doesn't belong?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I think a lot of non big game hunting threads could go in the "Great Outdoors" Forum. Lots of Fishing, upland, and waterfowl threads in there as well as other outdoor related activities or interests. I have found it to be a nice place to visit and occasionally make a post or even a thread.

Joey

I seem to spend more time here in the campfire than anywhere else lately...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

"Ever post anything here that doesn't belong?" Hmmmm lol nope never!!

IMO The Campfire is the entertainment forum of MonsterMuleys, since finding The Campfire, I've never laughed so much in my life...

Another possible name for The Campfire could be The Boner Forum lol...

~Z~

Campfire is the first and last area I visit every day. I usually follow it up with the muley and Colorado forums to keep up on the daily buzz, but it's you knuckleheads that keep me chuckling during the day.

It mostly depends on the time of year or I should say season. I do try to skim through them all. I will stop in the Campfire many times during the day, you guy?s just keep me in stitches, what a riot and like never_catch said, I've never laughed so much in my life!! But if it's Elk season Im in that forum first and last and the same goes with Mule deer, etc..etc... I always stop in the General Forum for more of the hunting related stories or topics. That is the one I thought was most visited. MM offers so much there isn't enough hours in the day to visit it all. Don?t you guy?s work?!? LMAO!

GBA

I've posted a few things that founder didn't think belong here, I thought they were funny!

I usually checkout the campfire first to have a good laugh. Or enjoy some perty girls. There's something about pumpkin carvings that amazes me now too....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

HELLO......!!!! It is called The Campfire for a reason.

It IS where everything else belongs, but it should not necessarily be like a library.....where things HAVE to be in order.

Maybe you want to light a fart or talk about Wizards quality standards for both women or deer. Maybe BBop can tune an ATV or a belcher.

We can also have a virtual lynch party for the HomerJ's, WhiskeyLiver's, Timberdoodle's, HuntRez's, FireMarshmellowBill's, etal.....you know, those gay, nosepickin', tickfarmin' Democrats, who just want to mess up everyones day!

(Having a "Gay, nosepickers, tick farming, Democrat forum, would just take up too much space, don't you see.)

Occasionally, someone will bring up something that has it's own category, but I don't think it needs to be moved or nuked off the campfire thread.

That said, I don't want to read up on backcountry toilet paper substitutes, in the optics forum.....but then again, "Film for your Brownie".....?

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

I always check the campfire first and I have posted a thing or two that Founder took exception to.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-11 AT 08:44AM (MST)[p]Ever post anything here that doesn't belong?
Nope, never. 'Cept for that time I told a story about my kid being proud of his weiner.

And what's this about manny and the goats...who is manny?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-11 AT 11:26AM (MST)[p]"'Cept for that time I told a story about my kid being proud of his weiner."

feddoc- I must've missed that one. I'm sorry I did. Sounds hilarious!! Was the kids name BobbyUtah?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

I usually start out in the Political forum but when I get tired of the gay, nose picking, tick farming Democrats that infest that forum, I come to the Campfire.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

You missed it because it got zapped. My kid, a boy, comes strolling out of the shower and said "Gee, dad, I sure do have a big fat **** don't I" He was almost five at the time.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-08-11
>AT 11:26?AM (MST)

>
>"'Cept for that time I told
>a story about my kid
>being proud of his weiner."
>
>
>feddoc- I must've missed that one.
>I'm sorry I did. Sounds
>hilarious!! Was the kids name
>BobbyUtah?
>
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

That's hilarious....A moment frozen in time! That's one for the archives. You oughta tell that one at his wedding!

Steve

Check the Campfire once a day... Nick good desciption of Campfire.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Yea, it was kinda funny. He also wonders why it sticks up so much in the morning. I told him to go ask his mom.

>LMAO feddoc... I just spit mtn
>dew all over my phone
>and truck....
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>LMAO feddoc... I just spit mtn
>dew all over my phone
>and truck....
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

And you wonder how a cow can jump in front of you?;-)

My oldest boy now 14 but about 4 or 5 I think at the time was caught by my wife crying and holding down his Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix and when she asked what was wrong he said I think there is something wrong with my dog, part of his guts are poking out of his belly and I keep trying to push it back in but it won't stay.LMAO!

That story has been told and retold by family and friends so many times but still never gets old. Kids are great for some good stories.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom