MM fatty's I need your help!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
Well I was just informed it's girl scout cookie time of the year but I don't know any girl scouts...do any of you, in Salt Lake City or near, have a daughter selling these DELICIOUS treats?? I need several boxes!!

~Z~

I'm sure you can go down to any local supermarket and find them. Those little brats are outside everyone of 'em....guilting us into supporting them!

Steve

Thin mints are the sh!t....b!tch!!!:)

I just took a ride to Walmart, Smiths, and Harmons trying to find me some but no luck...just thought I'd see if I could help support any local MMer kids out on here. Let me know if anyone knows of a kid selling them!! I need to stock up for all the cabin trips this summer with my son or he'll be pissed lol!!

Are there any new cookies this year??

~Z~

All my neighbor kids have "grown up too much" and don't sell them any more. I had to go to 2 Wal-Marts before I could get my Samoan fix.

Actually, this is a great service in personal discipline.....I have to make the stash last the entire year.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

never_catch
Get hold of TripleK imediately.
She takes orders on these Girl Scout cookies & she'll send them to you.
Refferences:
CUPSY
kilo

I don't know how you miss 'em. I've been in Reno, Elko, and here in Pioche, we've been unlucky enough to run into the girls and leaders selling them. At one place, one troop was closing up shop, and another taking over, so we ended up supporting and buying from two troops! Between my wife and I, so far this years tally is up to 18 boxes!

4 boxes of samoa's and 2 boxes of thin mints.... That my wife knows of anyways.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

When you get them from KKK they will be melted together by the time you receive them in mail or at least here in Kali.

I buy my cookies at the local store...made by MOTHERS...good old fashion Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal w/Raisens. Sale right now for 2@ $5.00 at safeway stores.

Brian
2yy7c76.jpg

I've gotten too old for a girl scout's cookie......but I sure do love them....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom