MM debate team

nmwapiti

This place is worse than a beauty parlor, barber shop and facebook combined. Who needs to worry about the anti's when we are at each others throats? Its no wonder people don't come on here and share hunting stories and pics anymore.
IT'S POACHED!
IT'S CANNED!
IF YOU DON'T TAKE A FIELD PIC YOU ARE NOT A REAL HUNTER!
Give it a break already.........

I agree. Nothing but a bunch of drama queens.

Whatever happened to the days when men were men and women were just property?
Gee, I miss those days!

I just spent half an hour reading 109 post on a thread in the Wyoming forum.. and good grief

Better not hunt Kodiak Alaska! Its an island, not fair chase!!!

Time for the almighty hunters to get off their soap box, its real old. Why does it take soo long to draw a tag? Because EVERYONE wants the best opportunity at a trophy. So that must mean that EVERYONE is a puzzy in the eyes of a few elitists here who think they are gods gift to hunting. If you don't hike in 15 miles, eat ramen and snickers for 7 days while in pursuit of your trophy and pack out your animal in one trip you're not a hunter. Oh and on a general season, OTC tag to boot.

As long as debate ain't personal, what's the
Problem??

There's dudes on this site that will never agree
With me on any of my views, but if I needed help
I guarantee a phone call to any of them would be
All it takes.

Kodak Island may have just a couple more trees
Than AI. Ha Ha.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

+1 Wiley

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

There are way to many variables, personal views, beliefs and ethics to even have a clean fair debate. One guy who may be arguing Antelope Island hunting may be an archer who sticks and loses three bulls a year yet defends his ways, or you have a muzzle loader hunter who hates inlines and calls them unethical. One thing remains true......we are all enjoying a sport we love and an opportunity as Americans to hunt where we like, and with whatever means we have to do it with.
Carry on men!!

>I just spent half an hour
>reading 109 post on a
>thread in the Wyoming forum..
> and good grief

Don't read it if you don't like it...

Most of the debates are very good. Sometimes entertaining. Thought provoking. Sometimes our personalities are exposed a bit too much just like in life. I find that in life about 15 % of the people you encounter as you move through are worthy to become friends. I believe that MMr"s run much the other way. We think differently but I am confident that 85% of mmrs would make the cut to be my friend.

MM is like any community, Most folks are good, contribute to the better for all.
To bad, like all communities MM is invaded by a few bad, special interest extremists.
The "howling for Wolves invasion" extremists should be banned for the sake of this site and the future of hunting.

No question they are working hard at it.

Amen Slam! I don't post much on here at all anymore and when I do I really think about it. Its not like it was when the site was first started. It was fun then. Now its full of know it alls and pricks and a few guys that are decent to talk to.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I wouldn't say full of" know it alls and pricks" but ,there is a handful of them.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

>I wouldn't say full of" know
>it alls and pricks" but
>,there is a handful of
>them.

Yep, I can think of a couple...

+1 John.
Hey I sent u a pm don't know if u knew.

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

I would like to compare these "Howling for Wolves" types to a "box of rocks" intelligents wise, for being able to understand the Wolf vs , the future of hunting.

Gun control, anti hunting. They are working overtime. Get rid of Em!!

>Most of the debates are very
>good. Sometimes entertaining. Thought provoking.
>Sometimes our personalities are exposed
>a bit too much just
>like in life. I find
>that in life about 15
>% of the people you
>encounter as you move through
>are worthy to become friends.
>I believe that MMr"s run
>much the other way. We
>think differently but I am
>confident that 85% of mmrs
>would make the cut to
>be my friend.

Very well said! I have lots of actual friends that I disagree with on a regular basis. Doesn't make them less of a friend. I would even go as far as saying that without the debates this site would be terrible! We need differing points of views to help us think about things in different ways sometimes.

I will use Tristate as an example. I don't agree with him in most cases but I would be lying if I said that his point of view hasn't made me rethink a few things and look into some others more. I think he gets a bad rap and most of the guys that are the problem are the ones that attack him for his opinion. Whats up with that? It's his opinion, nothing more. You don't have to agree, but you can do it in an adult manner.

I would also agree that many on here would help out someone in a heartbeat, and I've seen it firsthand. Some of the best, most giving group of people I've seen. Sometimes our emotions get the best of us. We are all guilty!

Anyway, I enjoy the differences of opinion as I like to think about all sides of issues, not just from my very limited perspective.

I know one thing for sure. I don't know everything and I don't have all the answers!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

So for my own curiosity... Would you fella's prefer that I stopped posting on this site. I have been extremely passionate about my posts towards pro wolf hunting. Most of my negativity has been directed at Buzz H. I am very worried that the "wolf lovers" are making headway into the minds of some hunters who may not have first hand experience with wolves. So in my mind I have felt it was important to share my personal experience with wolves. And in my clear opinion wolves are not good for hunting....

Wolfhunter, I to have had first hand experience with wolves, lots of experience. BuzzH and other pro wolf activists are working hard to get guys like you to leave the forum.
DON'T let up, if you do they win a battle.
It is so easy to see through their made up nonsense.

Wolfhunter,

This thread was intended to be about all the ridiculous argument's on here that are basically other people looking down at and judging fellow hunters and sportsmen. Its inevitable I know, but it just takes away from what this site is about. There seems to be absolutely no camaraderie among any of us. There is an elitist mentality that just sucks all the fun out of this website at times. So having said that, I in no way ever thought that a debate about the wolf issue was ever a debate that shouldn't be on this website. Now its a touchy one that always gets heated because everyone thinks they have all the answers but I have to say It's an informative debate that I have learned a lot from. Its the "expo tags" "canned hunts" DIY or DIE blah blah blah crap that is pointless, never ending drama that just ends up dominating a forum for days and even weeks sometimes that gets old. So I say keep on fighting the good fight!

Intelligence. Not intelligents. Obviously the former is lacking in the wolf debate. Now.... wolfhunter, tell the truth here now big shot. Are you Toby Bridges? mtmuley

wolfhunter, I've appreciated your participation. Your perspective and experience are a value to many. It's a big community, this sport hunting lifestyle. There's bound to be a lot of personalities, with lot's of agendas, yours and mine included. We'll win this wolf business eventually, because the consequences of loosing are intolerable. It will continue to be fought at all levels, from the Supreme Court on down to the Joe's Bar and Grill Court, but in the end we'll win. Logic prevails, in time.

DC

Thanks for responding... I will forever stay in the wolf fight on MM. I believe we all have got to stand up against wolves and the politics behind them. Because it's crystal clear the wolf hippies would much rather wolves ravaged our herds than hunters properly managing ungulates!! The hippies also would rather have a field full of mice and gofers than a healthy growing herd of elk...

mtmuley are you asking me in all seriousness??? Who is Toby Bridges? Your anti outfitter/rancher buddy 4100fps referenced him too..

>Intelligence. Not intelligents. Obviously the former
>is lacking in the wolf
>debate. Now.... wolfhunter, tell the
>truth here now big shot.
>Are you Toby Bridges? mtmuley

I do find this stuff interesting.
For Me, never have used "spellcheck" NEVER prof read, Probably should HUH?
Those that "reinvent" themselves on the net.
Some of these guys can hardly spell their names.

They have help setting themselves up with "spellcheck"
Then, think of themselves as an English Professor or what?

Well, what ever. entertaining :)

>Wolfhunter, I to have had first
>hand experience with wolves, lots
>of experience. BuzzH and other
>pro wolf activists are working
>hard to get guys like
>you to leave the forum.
>
>DON'T let up, if you do
>they win a battle.
>It is so easy to see
>through their made up nonsense.
>

***That is crazy saying BuzzH or any of the rest of us are "pro wolf activists" or want people to leave the Forums! Wolfhunter goes overboard in his attacks on anyone who doesn't agree with his philopsphy on killing every wolf or anything related with the deer herds and what he thinks should be done to help them. Others, like BuzzH, when they do explain what their positions on things are are ripped because they're a "gubment" employee. FYI, there probably isn't a member of this site that is a "pro wolf activist"! If you call it nonsense when people say the wolf is here to stay and needs to be managed just like other critters, then you Sir, are the one who doesn't get it!

Topgun,

Your a follower... A lap dog eating out of Buzz H's hand. Your the joke of MM... You would not understand what is happening in the wolf war if a wolf bit you on the a$$. Your such a follower popgun you have to follow Si Gillan (SNS Outfitters) around to find a Deer and Antelope in Wyoming (the outfitter you booked a hunt with to learn the area and still follow to this day)... I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHO DOES NOT GET IT!!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-14 AT 10:55AM (MST)[p]>Topgun,
>
>Your a follower... A lap
>dog eating out of Buzz
>H's hand. Your the
>joke of MM... You
>would not understand what is
>happening in the wolf war
>if a wolf bit you
>on the a$$. Your
>such a follower popgun you
>have to follow Si Gillan
>(SNS Outfitters) around to find
>a Deer and Antelope in
>Wyoming (the outfitter you booked
>a hunt with to learn
>the area and still follow
>to this day)...
>I THINK YOUR THE ONE
>WHO DOES NOT GET IT!!!!!!
>

***That post is exactly what I'm referring to in that all you have done again was attack me because I disagree with your supposed philosophy of kill every wolf in sight, which is a violation of the law unless you're in the WY predator zone. Show me one post where BuzzH or I ever said anything other than wolves need to be managed and controlled just like any other species and that is what is being done. There are none, so don't waste your time and just go on out and shoot another wolf or two!
Before you start dissing on people you need to get your terminologies straight because neither of us would be considered "pro wolf advocates" in the same vein as a PETA or tree hugger person would. If you don't like the system that's in place, then get it changed and don't blame hunters like us because there may be too many in certain areas!
As far as your lapdog and follower comments, it's getting old and is ridiculous just because I happen to agree with certain philosophies another member happens to have. You should know by now that if I disagree with someone or something that I'm not bashful or hesitant to say so. You're also a good one to spout off about wolves when you don't even know what species was introduced into the ecosytem, LOL! You're also full of bull in that I took one guided hunt back in 1994 just like a lot of people do to see how animals are hunted and have done DIY the rest of the time. I dang sure don't follow SY or anyone else around and your comment was as tasteless as the rest of the crap that you post when people disagree with you on certain things! Get a life because wolves are here to stay whether you or I or anyone else likes it. All we can do is work within the system to control them and again, if you don't like the present system, quit bitching and get to work to have it changed.
PS: To also refresh your poor memory, I've also said a number of times on the threads that wolves hit close to where I hunt and killed a bunch of sheep on a friend's ranch, so seeing what they can do I'll shoot every one of the SOBs I get a chance to since I hunt in the Predator Zone where no license is needed and there is no season or tag needed!

Ruff...Ruff you old blind senile LAP DOG!!!! When you catch a Canadian Timber wolf in Canada and bring it to wyoming to feed it... IT IS STILL A CANADIAN TIMBER WOLF!!! I could care less what we call it as long as we can kill it.

Popgun I honestly just love hunting them. They are the pinnacle of challenge... I have killed bulls close to 400 inches, bucks over 240 and they do not hold a candle to the 129 pound male "Timber Wolf" I killed. I would give up all ungulate hunting to just hunt wolves. I have never found a hunting situation that is more rewarding than killing wolves.... I would recommend you try hunting them some day but...I THINK "TIMBER WOLVES" ARE A LITTLE TOO HIGH SPEED FOR YOU.... LAP DOG!!!!

>Ruff...Ruff you old blind senile LAP
>DOG!!!! When
>you catch a Canadian Timber
>wolf in Canada and bring
>it to wyoming to feed
>it... IT IS STILL A
>CANADIAN TIMBER WOLF!!! I
>could care less what we
>call it as long as
>we can kill it.
>
>Popgun I honestly just love hunting
>them. They are the
>pinnacle of challenge... I have
>killed bulls close to 400
>inches, bucks over 240 and
>they do not hold a
>candle to the 129 pound
>male "Timber Wolf" I killed.
> I would give up
>all ungulate hunting to just
>hunt wolves. I have
>never found a hunting situation
>that is more rewarding than
>killing wolves....
> I would recommend you
>try hunting them some day
>but...I THINK "TIMBER WOLVES" ARE
>A LITTLE TOO HIGH SPEED
>FOR YOU.... LAP DOG!!!!

***Again all you can do is come back with condescending, meaningless remarks that don't say a thing other than attack a member because you obviously have nothing meaningful to offer! PS: Why are you so worried about the deer herds if you'd rather just hunt wolves? Seems as I remember you saying numerous times that you are in this thing for future generations, but that statement sure doesn't sound like it!

I CAN ACCOMPLISH WAY MORE TO PRESERVE OUR HUNTING FUTURE BY KILLING WOLVES... THAN 12 HOURS A DAY PLAYING POLITICS... POLITICS IS KIND OF LIKE BUZZ AND HABITAT IMPROVEMENT.... NOTHING EVER GETS DONE!!!!

GOOD BYE POPGUN!!!!

Do you use silver bullets woof hunter??

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

As long as I'm in the conversation I might as well hang in there, Right. :)
I do in fact know wolves.
Those of you on these forums posting pics, bragging about getting a bull or mature buck every year on National forest land where the transplanted Canada wolf packs are established. Are in fact on a mission to (howl for the Wolves)

Another fact, those same guys are in areas where the Canada wolves have concentrated the Elk and deer herds. I to know of some of these "HOTSPOTS"
Those with the Gov truck, Gov gas, Taxpayer time do have some advantages, You Think.

No! NO! No! I'm not placing all gov employee in the same class. Just the pro wolf activists.

The only people that believe this crap from these pro wolf people that are other"pro wolf activists) no experienced hunters in those areas would agree, NEVER!!

More and more limited permit areas for hunters will become the norm.
Fact is, in wolf areas in MT, WY ID you will see less and les general hunting for game animals.
Any argument on that?

Dang! I don't have time to do a "spell Check" :(

WOLFHUNTER......YOU DO SEEM TO HAVE A SOLID GRIP ON THINGS REGUARDING THIS SITE, REALITY, POLITICS, WOLVES, AND WILDLIFE. I APPLAUD YOU FOR THAT & STANDING YOUR GROUND. SOME OF THESE MM GUYS WILL GET INTO A PISSING MATCH THAT INVOLVES MIRROWS,LIGHTS, AND A FOGGY APPROACH AT BEST. YOU SEEM TO KNOW EXACTLY THAT THE PROBLEM IS ......WOLVES KILLING OUR WILDLIFE. I WOULD LOVE TO HUNT WOLVES WITH YOU SOMETIME......KEEP AFTER EM............YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom