MM Bracket Challenge!

Roy

Well I went ahead and renewed the bracket challenge again - this should be a fun year!

Let's see how we all do. If you want to join - simple. Just follow the link below.

It is so easy, even the old people like Eel and Kilo can do it!

http://tournament.fantasysports.yah...nprivategroup_assign_team?GID=100718&P=muleys

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You can call me the Bus Driver, cause I'm taking you ALL to school....or the beer is talking really loud!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Can we drink on the bus, Bus Driver Man??

I'll get my picks in soon!!

~Z~

PS...I recently changed my signature because I want you to all know I think you're a
7518dickweed.jpg

I'm not allowed to fill a bracket out, but I saw some stuff out of a couple of teams that said they want it.

My pick- FSU

-Scott

Well- since I will be driving the bus, and I'm usually drinking, I don't know why you kids couldn't have a shot or 30!

Seiously, though, I'm leaving my picks as they are(were) last night for 2 reasons...(1)I was drunk and can't remember my password to even check to see what they were, and(2) it aint worth changing-even if I don't school anyone...my actual goal of not knowing/or giving a chit about basketball and still not having the worst score is what I'm going for!

Also its MM plicks pickin, so ita about the fun of it!

And I'll drink to that!

Tineking- grow a set!- not ALLOWED!??!
WTF

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Tag, I went for ZERO upsets this year lol...good luck me!!

~Z~

PS...I recently changed my signature because I want you to all know I think you're a
7518dickweed.jpg

LMBO Red!! :D it's actually a tribute to my homie Eel!!

~Z~

7518dickweed.jpg

All I will reveal is in MY Final Four, I have a 1,2,3, and 4 seed.

And if the best Gal wins, I'd say she owes us all something baked in a kitchen, after its cleaned, then cleaned again after its baked!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Hey now If you want something baked I say "Dont let the kitchen door hit ya on the A$$" on YOUR way there !!!x(

What type of SPORTS is this Challenge?? If it is BASKETBALL, BASEBALL, TENNIS, BOWLING, COLLEGE FOOTBALL, LITTLE LEAGUE, PING PONG, MARBLES, TIC TAC TOE ETC.?

I HATE ALL SPORTS where these Dickweeds get out of sight salaries, way over paid.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

so how did i make the cut?
i'm thinking either everybody on monster muleys got an invite, or there must be some mistake?

am i somehow one of the up and comers on monster muleys? either way, i'm kicking all ya'll's asses;)

GAWDDAMMIT! All that chit talking has me at the back of the short bus, myself!

Still lots of ball to be played though.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Too late to turn the bus around, Mr Driver, sir. But if you could just drop me off at the bar, that'd be nice.

I forsee lots of drunken cussing in the next few days.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I'm no longer driving the bus but I do have a front row seat. I'm a fan of the back of the bus so I'll be there soon.

Hey Z, How's your bracket looking???

wet=boot, I thought there was only 11 of us. I see the "View Complete Standings" link now. I'm actually ahead of Roy at this point. Life just got better.:)

Eel

Well I got slayed yesterday, especially with Duke's defeat. I had picked them to win it all, so I'm basically screwed from here on out. And not in a good way either.

WOW - Well it is all over now. Congrats to BUCKSMUT! He actually nailed it from stem to stern! Had 10 of the Sweet 16, 6 of the final 8, all of the final 4 and both of the final 2 and picked the Champion Kentucky WITH THEIR CORRECT FINAL SCORE!! (He was only off by 5 on Kansas final score too!) Sounds like he has a crystal ball or something!

Nice picking!! Good job and congrats! You have the bragging rights for a whole year!

We won't say who the loser was (other than the three who didn't actually fill out a bracket) but let's just say that picking Creighton to win it all was not a wide choice in this year's tourney. He only had 2 of the final 8 and neither of those advanced!

So thanks to all who participated. It was fun!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

It almost made me care about BB, almost...

I believe I ended up near the bottom- (started the day in 6th).

I can't wait to casually pay attention for 5 minutes again next year!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Thanks Roy!

I havent looked at this for a while.

Seems like I am only "on" when no $$ is involved.

Thanks for organizing it-something fun to help pass the offseason.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom