MM BL 2-1 Weigh-In Results

ramtagless

Hey Guys: 2-1 Weigh-In results. We have collectively lost 501 pounds. I will make a few more comments tomorrow.

1571mm_bl_2-1-10.jpg

wow....brownie and califelkslayer are really going for it....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Geez! I didn't want to lose that much, Ram. Must have missed my goal, it was 243 or thirty pounds. But it's going to be tough today, going to a Super Bowl party, I'm cooking a Pork Roast in the dutch oven, everyone else is bringing something too. Venison, goose shish-kabobs, fried shrimp, elk steaks, and chuckerstew. Not a good day for a diet. O well, I'll try to get back on track tomorrow. Haven't really got off to a good start anyways. Thanks, Brownie.

Maybe they have missed weigh-ins. If you notice, the dbl asterisks have lost zero lbs....
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

wow....brownie and califelkslayer are really going for it....

LMAO. Come on brownie...100% of your body weight is doable. I did not get your goal for whatever reason.

Hey - califelkslayer what is your goal?

The asterisks are for missed weigh-ins. If you have two that means I have not gotten a weigh-in at all. One means you just missed this last time. When you get to three missed weigh-ins I am going to assume you no longer want to play and take ya off the ss.

BroadSideShot and Zukman are running away with this thing with 24 and 23 pounds lost. That is huge amount of weight for one month. You guys are well on your way to meeting your goal. Anyone know these guys? Do they look like they have lost 20 plus pounds? ?? What have you guys done to loose that much?

Lots of double digit losses and most have lost at least several pounds. If you are loosing 2-3 pounds per weigh-in you will likely meet your goal. Stick with it and stay consistent.

Good luck guys, next weigh-in is right around the corner so buckle down the next couple of days.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom