MM BB is kinda slow.

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

Do you think it is because everyone is hunting? Will it pick up this winter?

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

what is BB?
it's nov 7,some hunting going on but most hunts have come to an end for 2009.

VJ
49ca8f1a4fbfdf37.jpg

BB??

It is kinda slow but with all the great trophy animals being posted up, i'm not complaining. You want to liven it up around here, just ask if you think self admitted meat hunters should be allowed to voice an opinion against trophy hunting on a trophy hunting website...that ought to liven things up!

By the way, i don't care either way! ;-)

Joey

Bulletin Board

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Whats a bulletin board?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>Whats a bulletin board?
>

It's where folks go to show off their wives....lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

A BB and a forum are along the same lines.

>A BB and a forum are
>along the same lines.

Oh.... thanks.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom