MM Amber Alert!

Feleno

Long Time Member
Anyone recognize her?
AmberNEW.jpg

Feleno, It would be prudent when posting an amber alert to include the missing persons face in the photo to expedite the recovery process. Oh wait...never mind...her face is there just didn't see it right off. :)

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

THAT IS THE PERFECT WOMAN. I saw her in a movie or TV show once wearing lingerie and from that day forward...she'd be the one I'd stalk!!

Steve

I think she's got a marble in each pocket.

Steve

Probably a steely...

I know I got a woody....

IF ONLY Roys WIFE KNEW!!!

JUST RAZZIN YA Roy!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Thank you Feleno for getting back to what you do best. Not listening to the flamer Chesney!

I just hate it when girls end up missing... I will certainly do my part and be on the lookout.. Tragic... just tragic..

She was with me this week. Do not worry I took her back home..

Oh crap I just woke up.

I will do my part to help look for her.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-09 AT 00:01AM (MST)[p]She looked better when she was younger. I did not even recognize her. She looks different since I last had her.;-)

I saw her on a tv show wearing back lacey bra and panties.. might have been the same show.. She's what wet dreams are made of or provides the inspiration.

She was in lace, ect on "The Ladies Man"......a really stupid movie full of funny quotes! She was hot in it too!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom