MM Allstar/Dream Team

Long Time Member
Ok, so suppose you are getting a life sentance at the Graybar Hilton. You are in solitary from here on out. The warden however, allows you the liberty of access to an internet forum of your choice with the exeption of you only have the ability to communicate with 10 people on that forum. So in essence, you can build a MM site but are limited to 10 folks on the site. Who would be your must have resident smart alecs, story tellers, picture posters, ect. you could not go without.

1. Bobcat
2. D13er
those are my top two.. I'll leave the other 8 blank as to not taint the jury pool.

Beefy!!!

Faleno!!!

eel!!!

ktc!!!

TEE-TEE-K!!!

kilo!!!

1911!!!

GEEZUS,I CAN'T DO IT WITH JUST 8 CHOICES!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

NVB!!!

Longun!!!

SageAdvice!!!

THE LIST JUST KEEPS GOING!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

SORRY marcopolostick!!!

DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

AWLB!!!

PUNK!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Ok Bess you have a point. The list may have to be expanded. Just now got thinking about MM without Tags input....no good...

>SORRY marcopolostick!!!
>
>DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU!!!
>
>
>"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE
>WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU
>MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES
>THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU
>HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU
>FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS
>ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR
>OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA
>THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!
>
>
>
493c3bb236d04499.jpg

>
>REMEMBER!!!
>
>THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Good because this is way gay! Unbelievable...........

marcopolostick!!!

WAIT TILL TEE-TEE-K SLAPS YOU SILLY!!!

WE'LL SEE HOW GAY THAT IS!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

How do you know what gay is ....unless you yourself are gay!! It's like when somebody say's this tastes like sh!t....

Steve

>
>Good because this is way gay!
> Unbelievable...........

Yes, I came to that realization seeing that you have responded to it twice now. I'll try to do better in the future. Boy if this is gay and it has drawn you twice in under ten minutes I'd wager a bet you have some curious cookies on you cpu from other gay things on the internet.

That sir would be unbelievable...er maybe quite believable

Tag!!!

lve!!!

FUG!!!

IT JUST KEEPS GOING!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

FLEH!!!

CAELK!!!

lesgo!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

IT'D BE ONE HELL OF A GROUP HUG!!!

CAN I SAY THAT???

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

YES Beefy!!!

WHEN I GO I'LL WORRY ABOUT IT THEN OK???

I DON'T WANNA FORGET ANYBODY!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]And unless you plan on talking all year about hunting and other social issues, i'm gonna need a timberhunter or rez, just so i can bash and make fun of!

- My answer is the CHATZ team.....plus timberhunter-(at least timber was sober)

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

NOW WIS IS PISSED I DIDN'T MENTION HIM!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Gots to have my D13er!
Bobcat
Bucksnort
Roy
1911(or are you the warden?)
Eelgrass
Slamdunk
Tageater
Ransom
God Help me.....Rackmaster
I'd need Kilowatt and Rutnbuck too though!

you guys have skipped right over lesgo. So I say lesgo and nine women I would recruit as new members that like to show naked pictures of themselves. Sorry guys but a guy's gotta do what a guys gotta do. :)

You'll notice I was carefull to articulate this as being SOLITARY confinement. You only have to worry about getting a tat of a lady on your back if you are in general population.

I am mad, you silly savage!! No, I think you have picked several of the guys I'd have picked.

Steve

"If quizzes are quizical, what are tests?" There's a tattoo that would be perfect for BESS's chin!! J/K BESSY!! I had to say it!

Steve

I like all of you....please don't take any jokes about you seriously. It is all in good fun!! I see an opportunity, I take it.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 06:46PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 06:45?PM (MST)

TripleK
Tageater
Eelgrass
Ransom
Kilowatt
D13er
Bess
Rackmaster
Predator
CAElkhunter
Lesgo54
lve1243
slamdunk

Is that more than 10?

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>HunterHarry and Moosie do the best
>picture stories. Feleno does well
>also.
Oh yeah! It wouldn't be the same without Moosie, HunterHarry, Feleno, BCBoy and Littlefoot either.

Browtine's always good to have around to kick in the nuts too. ;-)

>pro and NUNYA can keep me
>entertained for hours.

True story! Wouldn't be the same w/out them.

I have to add CAElknuts to the list too. And predator....

See...this is just too hard! It just goes to show you we NEED everyone.

LET JB BACK!!! FREE JB!! FREE JB!!

"The warden however, allows you the liberty of access to an internet forum of your choice with the exeption of you only have the ability to communicate with 10 people on that forum."

If I'm in solitary........does Playboy have a Forum? I mean MM is great....but

Eel

LMFAO....

I'm beside myself that y'all
included me. That's Funny...

I aint "in" on you High'Roller's
stuff.....

lrv

I wish I could tell you that Andy put up the good fight and the sisters didn't have their way with him, I wish I could tell you that..............

Beanman
D13'er
Kilowatt
Eelgrass
Scottyboy
Chief
Roy
257Tony
NDBadlandsbucks
Redrabbit
RELH
BuckSnort
HHarry
Bess
ect.....

ect...

LMAO Faleno!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Man how could i forget littlefoot.....with out those pics....life in the grey bar would really suck!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

AHHHH I feel picked on.....Bessy is the only one that has even mentioned me so far!!! I guess I need to start spending more time in this place!!

My list is too long, it would not do with just 10!

There are SOOOO many that have made life interesting since joining this crazy place. I have had the chance to meet some of the friends I have made here in person!! They are truly what I would call FRIENDS now!!

Some are not so much!!!!! But they still make life VERY entertaining!!!!

This place is a WONDERFUL place to share info, get stories..tell lies...and just have FUN!!! Some people need to realize it is JUST FUN!!!!! A little post on an internet forum is not going to kill you!!

Oh and by the way....Feleno....that picture up above made my DAY!!! LMAO!!!!

This could be looked at as an attempt to get off his crap list for teasing a certain person, but what the heck.

FOUNDER!!!!!!!!

FOUNDER!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE VOTE FOR FOUNDER, WE LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER!!!!!!!!

OMG! How could I leave FLEH OUT!??? Bad Jenn!

Sorry, Jas! You know you're in my top 10! Sorry, Rack...you just got bumped.

>This could be looked at as
>an attempt to get off
>his crap list for teasing
>a certain person, but what
>the heck.
>
>FOUNDER!!!!!!!!
>
>FOUNDER!!!!!!!!!!
>
>ONE MORE VOTE FOR FOUNDER, WE
>LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER!!!!!!!!
>

You know what happens to kiss a@@es in the grey bar hotel??? This one in particular??? You get locked up with RACKMASTER.

Enjoy!

>Oh thanks TK, you're gonna make
>me say it again.

HEY! I mentioned you already! It's post 36 way up above.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]Rack I always sleep on my back. Oh by the way what kind of commissary do you like???????? BUDDY. Triple you can visit to Jason. LOL

I would like Feleno to be on the forum, but I wouldn't want him in prison with me, if you get my drift!:)

Eel

Eel
JB
Bess
lve2143
RLEH
Mtn Muley so I can have somebody to tease about Wolves ;-)
Rack
ktc
Triple K

I suppose I left some out, but thats it for now.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]tough to pick from but to keep entertained, informed and laughing, you'd need that, i'd consider at least these guy's in no particular order.

1 manny15...good hunter, same ethics with a finger on the hunting pulse
2 RELH... knows his guns, tells it like it is. No boast in him
3 d13r... fun, witty, deep since of humanity
4 nickman... always takes different views, not afraid to do or say so
5 eelgrass... looks at things from all sides, basically agreeable
6 hardway... working mans hunter. similar backgrounds and likes in hunting
7 kilo... mentor like, he's been there, done that... and has juice!
8 bobcatbess... no pisscutters allowed. speaks his mind AND yet listens to others
9 larrbo... Businessman. easy going but always going, loves to hunt big bucks
10 nuggentfan... the guy types with two fingers like me but they can go all day. At least i'll hear from him. lol
11. huntingdude... you must admitt, the guy's smart, can write with the best, likes nice guns, fast cars, and stays informed.

I want Zigga to be my bunk punk..that way I can tease him to get to do what ever I want from him.....SHUT UP BEACH!! your a pack of smokes away from a bloody arse hole!(is he worth trding for a pack of smokes?)
just to see the look in his eyes! ....
Rackmaster

496fab8546749f27.jpg

>This is slightly weird.

Oh come on Tunaslayer! You know you've got your favs too. Take us all to Kona and you'll be everyone's #1.

Hey TK, I missed your first mention of me. My apologies.

Gay or not here is my other list:

D13er - need someone with class (lol)
Feleno - need someone with access to good pics
TripleK - need a chick with big ... never mind
Bobcatbess - of course, we need entertainment
1911 - who doesn't need LE on their side
BFE - need someone to bring the DDs
lesgo - for real dude, I like you. :)
Kilowatt - for all his age and wisdom
Roy - cuz he's so damm nice and I owe him for all the times I've offended him or his six year old
the tenth spot for a rover for a bunch more guys here. I'd especially like to include Hunt_Rez and markthepole. Aww hell I'm just kidding. I don't want either of them.

Rackcrawler,, did i spell it right?? whats your 20?? Good new blood.

Jake and triplek. Just nosen them. stop laughing at me!!!

eel. Wisdom.

Founder, ya i am still suckin up.

one_dryboot

Fugutive. Nice bomb stuff.

And all the little people to. I think I may have room for a kitty. Here puzz puzz. Bob Love ya.

>OMG! How could I leave FLEH
>OUT!??? Bad Jenn!
>
>Sorry, Jas! You know you're in
>my top 10! Sorry,
>Rack...you just got bumped.

Sheesh TK you forgot me and I was gonna wear my new camo again just like at the christmas party.. I is crushed.. :(

CaElknutz: Nobody does a play by play like him.

Bobcatpiss: Can't miss the 1 million post mark.

TripleK: Gotta have someone to keep the boys in line.

Tag: Need a bowhunter as bad as myself there.

Maddglasser: For the Arizona hunting stories.

Ransom: Need an old guy with miles, and he likes cows.

Kilowatt: Same as ransom without the cows.

D13er: For something I with try and think of someday.

1911: Stories about drunks puking in the back of his car.

Rez: Gotta have a drunk dude to pick on

10: Whoever I missed.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

>Ya I'd do the cat &
>Nvbig too

No offense here, but all this talk of gay and you decide to word your post like this? That's funny.

I want Cas, BHWR, BQHIdaho( does that count as one or two picks?) Timberhunter, marcopolio, rez, zim and 2 of his girls , and Roy.

497cd7253f03bbd0.jpg

The warden however, allows you the liberty of access to an internet forum of your choice with the exeption of you only have the ability to communicate with 10 people on that forum.

Well first off I probably would be older than the damn Warden so I would tell him I need more contacts than a dozen to help me get through my sentence here.
I need the ones I have already met in person and that is a sure thing, so he gives in and says OK.
Those being:
USAHunter, GONHUNTING,LK2HUNT,D13ER,PC_THE_GREAT,NVMDF2,FATROOSTER,FRITZ,
LONGUN,ELKHUNT1,SHEEPSHOOTER,BERTO,OVERTON,HORNADDITION,EELGRASS AND CALIF_MIKE.

The following I need for moral support in his hell hole....
TripleK, pure lady like
BobCatBess, has more than 9 lives
NOCHAWK, pure wisdom
BROWTINE, Founders buddy and funny too
BOHNTR, bowhunter extreme
BuraNut, for dinky deer updates
Lve2143, down home Texan gentleman
txhunter54, knowledge of COLORADO
B_F_E, his jokes and pictures
tageater, sneak me some pain killers
fugitive, funny pictures
FLEH, traveling and mooching off CAElknuts
1911, might need inside help from LE
Feleno, neeed my Crosswords and pictures
NVBIGHORN, political help might be needed..LOL
Rackmaster, update on Redheads
CAelknuts, day to day info on his hunts as long as FLEH isn't hounding him. LOL
LESGO54, keep me update on Ransoms hunts
ROY, stories on his sister and great poems.
RUS, knows how to stir up trouble
Wiszard, good humor
k_t_c, very funny guy
Beanman, so he can bring me some of his great BBQ
257Tony, great guy
Redrabbit, so I can see pictures of Rica and AZ
BuckSnort, jokes & pictures from his Grandpa
HH, pictures of my NO KALI on fishing and hunting
RELH, knows a lot about Firearms, might need one to get out.
Sageadvice, good down home Kali guy
And last but not least, Limp_Wrist aka RugArm, hang in there young guy you are on the road to success here on MM.
If that is something to try for...LOL If you work hard at it, you might pass Bobcatbessy's total posts in a few decades.

I probably have missed a few but at my age, I am lucky to remember this many. LMAO
Brian

1. bobcatbess
2. tageater
3. nvbighorn
4. manny15
5. nunya
6. velvetjones
7. alp75
8. ?
9.?
10?

I have room for three more friends.

Kilo.........LMAO!!!!

And yes I did Mooch of CaElknuts..but when he offers some good duck shooting like that I can not help but take him up on it!!
And I would have been on your list of the ones you have met..if you would not have been off playing in Las Vegas when Overton and I went to breakfast!! Next time old friend....Breakfast is on me!!!

My top however many........in no particular order!

1- bobcatbess
2- ktc
3- predator (for all the nice things you said to my daughter! We'll never forget that)
3- silentstalker
4- Prism
5- Roy
6- antlerick
7- FLEH
8- slamdunk
9- berryblaster
10- browtine
11- cowslayer
12- HunterHarry

etc, etc, etc!

It's always an adventure!!!