Missing Wyoming guid found

Absolute dam shame. Sad ordeal all around. At some point I feel a law suite against the feds due to the failures of the ESA is warranted. Without management these types of situations will be come more common. So much could have been done to prevent this tragedy.

I feel for the families.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

>Absolute dam shame. Sad ordeal all
>around. At some point I
>feel a law suite against
>the feds due to the
>failures of the ESA is
>warranted. Without management these types
>of situations will be come
>more common. So much could
>have been done to prevent
>this tragedy.
>
>I feel for the families.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but
>saddling up anyway."
+1

>Absolute dam shame. Sad ordeal all
>around. At some point I
>feel a law suite against
>the feds due to the
>failures of the ESA is
>warranted. Without management these types
>of situations will be come
>more common. So much could
>have been done to prevent
>this tragedy.
>
>I feel for the families.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but
>saddling up anyway."

Bear attacks happen every year. Short of killing them all, what would have prevented this? And I'll be all over a grizzly tag when Montana joins in and the courts settle it. mtmuley

Can say of the attack could have been averted but Conservation Management provided by sportspersons rather than the ESA preservation mentality would have definitely reduced the likelihood. The way the ESA is operating and has operated is outside of ESA and should be challenged now that population dynamic object goals have been met. Should the animals been under hunter and state big game management numbers would likely be lower, fear/respect of man be instilled, and food competition between predators would be reduced just to throw out a few. Bears are pretty ballsy the way it is. Seems they understand the ESA and the protections given them.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom