Missing tags?

ralphie

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-12 AT 09:59AM (MST)[p]I moved (down the road a few miles) between tag applications and when they send them out. My antelope tag showed up but not my deer and elk tags. I called G&F and they didn't have them so I went and got duplicates for $5 each. The guy at our little sporting goods store said this was happening a bunch.

Anyone else hear about it?

And we filled out the forward your mail deal at the Post office. Plus we are on a rural route and our mail man knows us very well.

Did you go back to your old residense and check to see if mail was still being deleivered to the old address or the people that maybe live there have it? Worth a look at least.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Same thing happened to my buddy. It was a little upsetting to have to "buy" duplicate licenses when he didn't loose them in the first place, but he has his licenses now. A bad day hunting beats a good day at work. :)

Mine came up missing too, but I can't blame Wyoming I lost it when I moved. So yea they got some more duplicate money.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom